Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Unpacker

noway

May 14, 2017

This is also included in Universal Extractor 2 RC1 or newer, but it seems to struggle and crash with massive queues. Recommend using rmvdec directly with cmd or bat for large jobs, just point it at packed directories and System.json.
Looks nice is there a compiled version of the command line tool around?
I tried for an hour to install FlashDevelop and do it myself, but failed in the end, because he uses a library "Bio" which I could not get my hands on (stupid name for a google search).

Thx!

Edit: Nevermind, I found it in his own reposiory:

Last edited:

anonymousse09

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone help?
I keep getting this.

EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.41a, compiled on 22-04-2017 20:30
Supports Enigma Virtual Box v4.10..7.70
Latest version always on and

[+] Filename: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witches' Tea Party\Tea Party.exe
[+] MD5: cd80e386711d3f134f93c1a283336158
[+] x64 executable
[x] Didn't find "EVB" signature.
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

How exactly can I extract???

Reactions: TylerJ and Pif paf

Offletset

Jun 15, 2018
interesting conundrum but, I've found a game that only works packed.
人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン only seems to work packed, and when I unpack it, the game crashes on launch and dumps a debug log.

Jul 9, 2018
人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン only seems to work packed, and when I unpack it, the game crashes on launch and dumps a debug log.
You're using an old version of the game, use 1.07 or higher.

Last edited:

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
I have the same problem, no solution yet.
@I_Hate_Peenoise! there is no 1.07 version, at least not available to me

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
i've got one question, i extract one game, so created the folder www and all folders in it, but they're empty, how i resolve this??

xxxJayxxx

Sep 3, 2018
Please can anyone tell me how to get EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.57 to work because I am trying to translate MV game maker games, but the raw games I have are boxed. Every time I try to run it after extracting it gives an error about Windows not being able to access specified device, file, or path, then the application deletes itself. Any help would be appreciated!

WorldDoubleFace

May 21, 2019
Hey guys ! I'm new here and I wasn't sure where to post that , so if i'm wrong , let me know!

I tried for a couple of hours to decrypt a game with the latest version EnigmaVBUnpacker .

I can see all files , but the plugins are in .bin files , all images are in .rpgmvp files.

So I'm trying to know what much I can do from here.

It is weird because in the past I got hold of a version of MultiExtractor , version 4.7 something and I really saw the png files using "zlib stream unpack".

But I removed it from my computer and since I never found any version of it .... ( I mean the pro/full/licensed version)

Please I need help :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The latest Enigma Unpacker is at lifeinhex.com (it's up to as of when this was posted)
That just gets the normal RPGM game files outside of the Enigma zipped exe so the normal RPGM decryptors can do their thing.
The decryptor I like the best is located on (link is in the description, under "Installation"

Seikotaro

Feb 24, 2020
The latest Enigma Unpacker is at lifeinhex.com (it's up to as of when this was posted)
That just gets the normal RPGM game files outside of the Enigma zipped exe so the normal RPGM decryptors can do their thing.
The decryptor I like the best is located on (link is in the description, under "Installation"
It keeps saying "There is not enough space in working directory. Unpacking would most likely fail!" I don't know what this means.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
It keeps saying "There is not enough space in working directory. Unpacking would most likely fail!" I don't know what this means.
Need more free space on the hard drive.
I have no clue what the specific requirements are but I would expect at least 2x the space the compressed game uses is how much free space you need.