Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added new version of the save editor to the thread.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

I haven't tested this because I can't find my save files on my mac.
I've looked everywhere I could think.
.rpgsave gets zero hits.
I have been playing MV games using the index.html file you find in the www folder
I am using firefox (I have checked the application support directory firefox folder and there isn't anything .rpgsave or similar)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I already asked that on the GtO thread, but is there a way to cheat on morality and ego in Gates : The opening ? Somebody asked above but didn't really had a clear answer, the saves seems impossible to edit with notepad++ and cheat engine isn't my strong point.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
What exactly is the problem? The savefiles can easily be modified to change morality and ego with the savegame editor in this here thread.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
I cannot get any of the rpg maker editors to start. Is there any other software required to use these? my pc is running win 7 64 bit.

setu7700

May 8, 2017
Here's a save editor for XP and VX, not VX ACE. The one above doesn't work on XP so for those that want a save editor for a game using XP, here's one.

doesn't working. try with combin action games . all items added but no offence or def-fence increase.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
it's included. But translations is another issue.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
0.65 is needed for the latest games (eg Coceter chronicles 0.11). I've attached it to this post, but mods might want to download it from ulmf ( ) and check for viruses. Trust no one!

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
0.65 is needed for the latest games (eg Coceter chronicles 0.11). I've attached it to this post, but mods might want to download it from ulmf ( ) and check for viruses. Trust no one!
looks like it has a bug in item tab and cant click edit variable back to 63

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
looks like it has a bug in item tab and cant click edit variable back to 63
Did not mess much with variables, but item tab worked fine here so far, also, thank you for sharing this, the editor is great.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes