Tool RPGM RPG Maker XP/Vx/VxAce Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool Beta

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm currently focused on the MV tool and I think the VX series needs to be rewritten (as compatibility and updatability is not very good).
Updates may come slowly or even won't, and I suggest you try running this tool and game in a virtual machine.

Here is my new starting point:
1593173468122.png
And the Translate Feature will coming together.
BTW, the MV tool has eaten up a lot of my time.( Plugins compatibility issues and plugins compatibility issues )....
I don't really have an estimated time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
i know why the program is not working for some people, it's because of the windows antivirus ''windows security'' i have seen it been blocked, so all you have to do is allow it to run and it should work fine

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
i have another problem i got ''Error:?:-1: attempt to index a nil value'' when i run the program, the game that i play is ''warlock and boobs'

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i have another problem i got ''Error:?:-1: attempt to index a nil value'' when i run the program, the game that i play is ''warlock and boobs'
Some games may have modified a lot base code, it may not work...

Reactions: Zatous

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
is there anyway i can speed up the game with this tool? im playing sarah of the rotation cut and its using rpg maker xp i think?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Auto-close on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits :c
This tool will not be updated in the near future and will be completely rewritten in the next update.
Please understand that current bugs will not be fixed.
All problems can go try closing the antivirus or updating to win10. (or running win10 with a virtual machine)
If this does not resolve the issue, it will not be resolved for the time being.

Reactions: CrashBandicoot

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
is there anyway i can speed up the game with this tool? im playing sarah of the rotation cut and its using rpg maker xp i think?
Will try to add it in the next update, but it won't be in the near future.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
can you please post a new link? it says error 403 for me
Someone changed the download link, I don't know who, I have now changed the new password, but the previous password was also a random string.
I don't know what went wrong.