Seeking RPG or VN with a masochistic female lead

Jul 5, 2018
I'm not talking about the type which it's all "shove it in me", "enjoying" rape, or corruption type stuff. It's more about the type that enjoys being humiliated, tied up, not in control, ect. To be clear it has to be from the start not over time or snaps after this first few scenes. (Honestly I question whether or not I'm one myself at times) I can't think of any examples and am not very good at explaining things but if you need clarification and can say exactly where I'll try.
Edit: Not really into 3d stuff so i'd like the exclude that.

Last edited:

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
Coceter Chronicles might suit your needs. You can always decide if you want to be submissive or not and the mc likes it. The game had a little too little real D/s content for my liking but the one thats there was really good. There is also Chronicles of Leridia which could fit your taste but in that game the mc is most of the time like "Why am i doing this? Why do i enjoy this?". So she is not fully aware of her preferences if i remember correctly.

Jul 5, 2018
Coceter Chronicles might suit your needs. You can always decide if you want to be submissive or not and the mc likes it. The game had a little too little real D/s content for my liking but the one thats there was really good. There is also Chronicles of Leridia which could fit your taste but in that game the mc is most of the time like "Why am i doing this? Why do i enjoy this?". So she is not fully aware of her preferences if i remember correctly.
should of mentioned this from the beginning but no 3d. Sorry about that.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Masochist Elf from another world it's a VN
If you are referring to this then I don't think it counts.

I might be wrong, but it looks to me that OP meant the protagonist.

And I might be wrong on this as well, but with description of that involving things like "fuck the arrogant attitude out of Farina" it gives impression of something caused by "corruption" rather than inherent characteristic of characters present from early on.

Now, regarding games that could possibly fit the OP's criteria...

The Poor Whore - you can pretty much go M route from beginning, and see the protag enjoying it. However it has practically no graphics, being just a pixelated RPG. That said, a well written one!

The author also made one other work that would qualify called "Duchess Debauchery" except that one wasn't and is likely to never be finished. Has both S and M route.

Regrettably while I thought of mentioning some other titles, none seem to fit the strict criteria I'm seeing here.

Honestly I find it a pity there are so few games like that, although at least there are more that are somewhat like that.