RPG VX Ace Script Error

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Soo. I'm trying to play Zombie Life & Because of the small resolution size i'm using RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat menu
This fancy tool has a screen reviser so I can change the resolution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than one thing, Everything else in the menu is working.
The problem is "Shift" When i press shift without the Cheat menu what it does it toggles from walk to dash & also is the key to skip text faster.
When I open the game with the Cheat menu Installed Whenever i press the "Shift Key" the game instantly crashes with an Error.
1609609218717.png
Here is the Script.
1609609302430.png

Anybody here that is a Meister in Script stuff that can help me to solve the problem?

Reactions: Zachy

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sounds like a conflict between the game and cheat engine. Easiest solution is try and rebind the keyboard commands for either cheat engine or the game. if you press F1 you can change up what keys RPGM VXAce uses for input commands. Can't guarantee that will work but I would give that a try first.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
My best guess is that both the cheat engine and the game are overwriting that same method at the same time. I don't know why someone would like to overwrite that method in the first place, but lemme see what I can do to fix it.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
My best guess is that both the cheat engine and the game are overwriting that same method at the same time. I don't know why someone would like to overwrite that method in the first place, but lemme see what I can do to fix it.
Thanks Zacky, But please do not spend a lot of your time on this, it seriously not worth it.
It will be waste of your time and i will feel bad because of it d:

• Sad
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Welp I couldn't find a way to fix it. But if what you really want to do is changing the size of the screen, then try mkxp. ^^

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Neptunius

Apr 25, 2020
Left alt + enter will make any rpgmaker game go fullscreen even without any cheat engines.