Tool RPGM RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Found this while going around the internet, it's similar to the MX Plugin, however the difference is that u extract it, copy it to the folder, then run the Game_Cheat.exe once, it'll add the scripts and notes in the game, then run it once again and it'll run the game. Once inside the game can press F8 and it'll open a Cheat Menu above to edit some values, enter debug mode(be able to walk through walls while holding ctrl) and so. It also have a shop to buy 1 item that instant wipe ur party/enemy. Up to you.

Download Page:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If u have installed K-Lite Mega Codec Pack full for win 7, it'll conflict with the scripts and while trying to run the games through the cheat.exe it'll keep getting an pop up saying something about window movement, some kinda of conflict from one of the codecs in the list. May also have this with some other players, but stable with VLC at least.
F8 = Open Cheat Menu
You can change speedy, window size, get item to kill urself and all enemies, some gold selling the gold bars and even enter debug mode.
Debug Mode Active(on) on VX = Same as if u were test running the game, f2 shows fps, f5 changes screen size, f9 show variables and switchs active in real time.

Another Side-Note this time related to cheat engine in VX Ace Games that i think it's important to note or remember... the usual formula for finding a value on CE with VX Ace games is to search for double the amount +1, many people didn't know but u can search for example u have 900 money in-game, then instead of using a calculator and doing the search, u can simple go for "900*2+1" cheat engine already does the math and find the value without effort, secondary programs and such as long as u know the base formula to work with it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page seems to turn offline so i'm attaching the script here for whoever wants... keep in mind that i don't own rights over it anyway.

Last edited:

xoilet

Jan 2, 2019
this doesnt seem to work (like everything else ive tried), and pls explain better. it cant find the data/items.rvdata2 file but the game has no data folder. it is all in game.rgss3a. i can unpack that, if the game will then know to look in the unpack? you say copy it to the folder. pls explain better what to copy where exactly; as game already has some files you include, like RGSS301.dll and scripts.rvdata2. i even tried to just get rpg maker vx ace myself but it wont activate! drops connection on their end. cant find any save editor to work except saveeditonline.com does only a few little things not what i want (like adding a skill or enabling an item slot that is disabled, or etc.)

Jul 21, 2018
this doesnt seem to work (like everything else ive tried), and pls explain better. it cant find the data/items.rvdata2 file but the game has no data folder. it is all in game.rgss3a. i can unpack that, if the game will then know to look in the unpack? you say copy it to the folder. pls explain better what to copy where exactly; as game already has some files you include, like RGSS301.dll and scripts.rvdata2. i even tried to just get rpg maker vx ace myself but it wont activate! drops connection on their end. cant find any save editor to work except saveeditonline.com does only a few little things not what i want (like adding a skill or enabling an item slot that is disabled, or etc.)
1. Decrypt game.rgss3a using any decrypter (e.g RGSS Decrypter, RPG Maker All Decrypter, etc.)
2. Backup original "game.rgss3a" by renaming it (e.g. game.rgss3a.bak)
- 2.1 (OPTIONAL) Backup original "RGSS301.dll" by renaming it (e.g. RGSS301.dll.bak)
3. Copy and replace all the decrypted files into the game folder (where original game.rgss3a is located)

4. Extract all files of RPG VX ACE Cheat System.7z to game folder
5. Run Game_Cheat.exe
1552202755357.png

6. After running, run the Game_Cheat.exe again
7. In-game, after starting or loading, press F8 to unlock cheat menu

<Male.Neko>

May 17, 2019
i press f8 but doesn't seem to work, I did every step, I deleted it and started all over again 2 times extracting and pasting and when I press f8 it still doesn't seem to work.

Jul 21, 2018
i press f8 but doesn't seem to work, I did every step, I deleted it and started all over again 2 times extracting and pasting and when I press f8 it still doesn't seem to work.
NOTE: I am not an expert on this program as the moment I found the file, I just stated the steps I did to guide those who doesn't really know what to do. I did not create the program nor do I own it. I am just simply a normal person with no programming skills whatsoever who just happened to found the file and made it work. In any case, I do not know any error related issues within the program and I do not know how to fix it either. The text below are just assumptions for making sure the files are in-check.

This cheat is only(from what I know) applicable with "RPG VX Games" and "RPG VX ACE Games" as there are many variations of RPGMaker system. Check the icon of the game you are willing to hack on if it's RPG VX or RPG VX ACE. (tl;dr RPG VX ACE ≠ RPG MV ≠ RPG XP etc.)

Game_Cheat.exe will be your new application in running the game with cheats. Original Game.exe won't work.

When extracting the RPG VX ACE Cheat System.7z, there should be a folder named "Data_cheat". Copy the folder over not the files in it.

Make sure when changing the filename of the "game.rgss3a" as a backup, you need to change its filetype by adding anything after rgss3a. (e.g. "game.rgss3a.backup", "game.rgss3a.justincase", "game.rgss3a.ifanythinggoeswrong" etc.) (Same goes with RGSS301.dll)

Some games might not be compatible because the cheat menu is 1-2 years old without any recent update.

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
Works perfect, thanks! Tried to use it on some oneone1 games and it seemed to work fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Illhoon

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
NOTE: I am not an expert on this program as the moment I found the file, I just stated the steps I did to guide those who doesn't really know what to do. I did not create the program nor do I own it. I am just simply a normal person with no programming skills whatsoever who just happened to found the file and made it work. In any case, I do not know any error related issues within the program and I do not know how to fix it either. The text below are just assumptions for making sure the files are in-check.

This cheat is only(from what I know) applicable with "RPG VX Games" and "RPG VX ACE Games" as there are many variations of RPGMaker system. Check the icon of the game you are willing to hack on if it's RPG VX or RPG VX ACE. (tl;dr RPG VX ACE ≠ RPG MV ≠ RPG XP etc.)

Game_Cheat.exe will be your new application in running the game with cheats. Original Game.exe won't work.

When extracting the RPG VX ACE Cheat System.7z, there should be a folder named "Data_cheat". Copy the folder over not the files in it.

Make sure when changing the filename of the "game.rgss3a" as a backup, you need to change its filetype by adding anything after rgss3a. (e.g. "game.rgss3a.backup", "game.rgss3a.justincase", "game.rgss3a.ifanythinggoeswrong" etc.) (Same goes with RGSS301.dll)

Some games might not be compatible because the cheat menu is 1-2 years old without any recent update.
Can you share the cheat complate of the sistem, file i mean, you can shere with me in privat or here? I don't now where i start. In this way I can do fast.

jdread02

Feb 3, 2019
Followed instructions and this is the error I get when going into cheat menu. Any idea what would cause this?

1583791342677.png

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Can't access the dl link? Good old DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN no matter what I do. Can anyone make a secondary download for me plz?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote