Tool RPGM RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Man it's getting complicated by the minute xD
Maybe you should try saveeditoronline?
i would have preferred a quick in game cheat menu (especially because of game mechanics), but if that's the only option then i might figure something out with that

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
what unpacker should i use for this?
For unpacking rvdata, rvdata2 and txdata you can use , it requires to install -
cmd window: gem install rvpacker
To unpack game files: rvpacker --action unpack -d "C:\Games\GamefolderWithEXE" --project-type ace

Useful for batch-editing script/map files, and savegames.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
For unpacking rvdata, rvdata2 and txdata you can use , it requires to install -
cmd window: gem install rvpacker
To unpack game files: rvpacker --action unpack -d "C:\Games\GamefolderWithEXE" --project-type ace

Useful for batch-editing script/map files, and savegames.
This worked perfectly. Other unpackers gave me total garbage, but this worked perfectly. Only thing to note is that the scanf package they used is depreciated by Ruby and I had to install it separately with gem install scanf before it can be used.

Fear3d

Mar 28, 2020
Just wanted to point out that there are a lot of unnecessary files in this zip folder. Provided you're playing a decrypted VX Ace game, the only things you actually need are:
  • Game-Cheat.exe
  • Game_cheat.ini
  • Data_Cheat (folder)
I just copied those 3 items into my game directory, and it worked great.

Reactions: jhs_reika
Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone knows what to do here?
This happens when i run Game_Cheat.exe. I copied the files right, and the game is already extracted/decrypted.
Already tried applocale, normal or as admin.

1.png

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
For Real if you want to make your life 10000x Easier just get the Tool Posted by Xerolz
Its a INSANLY good Tool even better then the RPGM MV Cheating tool. Like You can Add everything you can Change all your Values you can tp to events or diffrent parts of the map, It has No clip, ITS GOT A FUCKING TRANSLATOR BUILD IN IT LIKE WTF, it got everything you want build in it
And most importantly its SUPER easy to set up and use 11/10 times would recommend!!

mochrfa

Oct 25, 2020
Found this while going around the internet, it's similar to the MX Plugin, however the difference is that u extract it, copy it to the folder, then run the Game_Cheat.exe once, it'll add the scripts and notes in the game, then run it once again and it'll run the game. Once inside the game can press F8 and it'll open a Cheat Menu above to edit some values, enter debug mode(be able to walk through walls while holding ctrl) and so. It also have a shop to buy 1 item that instant wipe ur party/enemy. Up to you.

Download Page:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If u have installed K-Lite Mega Codec Pack full for win 7, it'll conflict with the scripts and while trying to run the games through the cheat.exe it'll keep getting an pop up saying something about window movement, some kinda of conflict from one of the codecs in the list. May also have this with some other players, but stable with VLC at least.
F8 = Open Cheat Menu
You can change speedy, window size, get item to kill urself and all enemies, some gold selling the gold bars and even enter debug mode.
Debug Mode Active(on) on VX = Same as if u were test running the game, f2 shows fps, f5 changes screen size, f9 show variables and switchs active in real time.

Another Side-Note this time related to cheat engine in VX Ace Games that i think it's important to note or remember... the usual formula for finding a value on CE with VX Ace games is to search for double the amount +1, many people didn't know but u can search for example u have 900 money in-game, then instead of using a calculator and doing the search, u can simple go for "900*2+1" cheat engine already does the math and find the value without effort, secondary programs and such as long as u know the base formula to work with it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page seems to turn offline so i'm attaching the script here for whoever wants... keep in mind that i don't own rights over it anyway.
dldb.info can't be accessed

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
dldb.info can't be accessed
The page has gone offline since long ago and i've attached the file to download directly there on first post. Download if want lol '-'... guess people didn't even read the entire message lols.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Just wanted to point out that there are a lot of unnecessary files in this zip folder. Provided you're playing a decrypted VX Ace game, the only things you actually need are:
  • Game-Cheat.exe
  • Game_cheat.ini
  • Data_Cheat (folder)
I just copied those 3 items into my game directory, and it worked great.
Out of memory the other files are necessary because they read the game data to mold those files. Basically when the game have a X number of items, the newer additions to the shop such as gold bar will be added later. This process is automatically editing the game and variables, thats why the game should be decrypt prior to applying, when u directly copy it'll probably just add the imcomplete data ignoring the number of items within the game and variables. Basically, it may call a crash because the value from the scripts will be placed in their default slot(ignoring the real amount of items in-game). Not that it doesn't work, but on game with heavy content or high amount of items, it can mess re-placing a key item within the game for a item cheat related and bar story/event progression. So the other .exe will use those files that u copied as template and compare with the original file then create one without re-placing important data/items from the files. Well, up to u if u find it work well. I wouldn't do like that.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Digging into this cheat's script, i found there is Teleport feature but it will show only if there is "tel.txt" on game folder, i wonder where we can get tel.txt, the main web is offline now .

Reactions: Aziien
Jul 29, 2019
For Real if you want to make your life 10000x Easier just get the Tool Posted by Xerolz
Its a INSANLY good Tool even better then the RPGM MV Cheating tool. Like You can Add everything you can Change all your Values you can tp to events or diffrent parts of the map, It has No clip, ITS GOT A FUCKING TRANSLATOR BUILD IN IT LIKE WTF, it got everything you want build in it
And most importantly its SUPER easy to set up and use 11/10 times would recommend!!
what tool? That redirect doesn't work for me.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
So I have a problem with the FullScreen++ that's in this cheat is that if my WindowedRatio=0 (Maxed to my screen, all 3 setting is 0) it freezes if I go to another window/browser/walkthrough, etc and back to the game's screen. Using a Resizer app (such as ) fixes it as long as I don't max my game's screen.

wow advertising another cheat tool...that doesn't work in wine, nor is it manually updatable(password protected).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote