Tool RPGM RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
This is a very good tool I've always liked to cheat and I can even make some cheat tables.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't get it to work for any of the games I try it with. Instructions unclear because you only say how to set it up if something specific is a thing but not in a normal situation. Also the rar seems to have a lot of useless junk and mislabeled files. You included outdated save editors. To clear things up, only include the cheat tool. we don't need someone packing all their prefered tools into a rar and sharing them.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Can't get it to work for any of the games I try it with. Instructions unclear because you only say how to set it up if something specific is a thing but not in a normal situation. Also the rar seems to have a lot of useless junk and mislabeled files. You included outdated save editors. To clear things up, only include the cheat tool. we don't need someone packing all their prefered tools into a rar and sharing them.
Try MTool

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
have, it does the job. Kinda wish the MV cheat tool I use worked for VX ace and older RPGM. Still OP does need fixed as does the rar. I don't get why there's a set in stone layout for how games are uploaded and then you get this. Granted this isn't the only Tool post to need some touch up. Another thread just links to a different thread and it's tool when that thread could of just been editted to include the new tool if they are one in the same.

AminoIzanagi

May 6, 2022
can anybody help me? Every time I try to start MGQ Paradox with the cheats and I get this and it doesn't let me do anything 1656611996274.png

Itsary

Aug 19, 2021
Malformed file, I cant download it, any help?

I download it in another site,

Last edited:

Afaman

Feb 10, 2020
sooo, it works, but it doesn't work at the same time hhh. I guess it's just not for every rpgmaker vxace out there hhh, a bit troublesome to go through all those steps but thanks

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
sooo, it works, but it doesn't work at the same time hhh. I guess it's just not for every rpgmaker vxace out there hhh, a bit troublesome to go through all those steps but thanks
I think some dev's might add extra encryption? Or perhaps different version of engine also cause errors

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Afaman

Afaman

Feb 10, 2020
I think some dev's might add extra encryption? Or perhaps different version of engine also cause errors
perhaps. i try it on warlock and boobs but the problem was that the dev made it a bit difficult to cheat so the cheat engine was not rly the problem, it was just not worth the effort :HideThePain: hhhhhhhhhh

Manstep

Feb 27, 2023
perhaps. i try it on warlock and boobs but the problem was that the dev made it a bit difficult to cheat so the cheat engine was not rly the problem, it was just not worth the effort hhhhhhhhhh:HideThePain:
If there is a problem with "RTP reguired", then you can go to Game_Cheat.ini and delete the RTP=RPGVXAce line. It is advisable to copy everything from Game.ini of the game and paste it into Game_Cheat.ini.
If you can't find any file, then it's best to re-extract Game.rgss3a. If the process itself is not clear, then there is a video on YouTube showing the process of unpacking Game.rgss3a

=========================

Afaman

Feb 10, 2020
If there is a problem with "RTP reguired", then you can go to Game_Cheat.ini and delete the RTP=RPGVXAce line. It is advisable to copy everything from Game.ini of the game and paste it into Game_Cheat.ini.
If you can't find any file, then it's best to re-extract Game.rgss3a. If the process itself is not clear, then there is a video on YouTube showing the process of unpacking Game.rgss3a

I remember run it eventually after carefully reading the comments on this post and a thread about rpg maker unpacker, honestly the process won't really take more than 5 min maximum, but the first description of how to do it wasn't very clear. Anyway ty for the video, more knowledge "usually" never hurts hhhh

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote