Jeinryk

Sep 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get pregnancy event? tried everything but still didn't work...
Keep playing until you get a mission with getting a (parasite) plant, after that when you get punished and get a scene with a machine having fun with you, researcher will tell you that monsters can impregnate you. Just getting expelled will not make you able to get pregnant. So keep failing or play 1.01. Also there is only 1 scene for each type of pregnancy (3 in total) unfortunately.

Mission name is: Obtain a Hitoyadori! Complete it Successfully, fail all others until this, dunno if failing it will prevent the punishment. Or simply play 1.01 for the first run, and you will get it even if success in every mission.

Reactions: iamlee2

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
what number is the scene with piercings i cant find in the memories?
i have 55 scenes this is all, no?

purma

Apr 22, 2017
i am not able to open the game in fullscreen,i've tried selecting the launch i fullscreen mode in F1 settings but it just crashes and tried the SHIFT +ENTER(idk whats that supposed to do) but still can't open it.....any HELP!!!!

Sigford

Sep 9, 2017
Guys i fucked up so badly. I played this game and end it without sexual content, maybe few but still. Only Events i got was with butt and boobs holding and some other shits. What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: everlas1

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Guys i fucked up so badly. I played this game and end it without sexual content, maybe few but still. Only Events i got was with butt and boobs holding and some other shits. What am i doing wrong?
You need to lose every mission you can, or at least lose more missions than you are. After I lost the first four or five missions things went into a downward spiral pretty fast. :p

Reactions: Sigford

TidusFlame1

Jul 28, 2017
i am not able to open the game in fullscreen,i've tried selecting the launch i fullscreen mode in F1 settings but it just crashes and tried the SHIFT +ENTER(idk whats that supposed to do) but still can't open it.....any HELP!!!!
two things you could try is f5 which will cycle some resolutions sizes, or alt enter

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I'm really sorry. SHIFT+ENTER is a mistake, it should be ALT+ENTER. My bad. I hope that works for you.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
two things you could try is f5 which will cycle some resolutions sizes, or alt enter
I think F5 doesn't work in this game but ALT+ENTER definitely works. I made a mistake on the front page and wrote SHIFT+ENTER so that's why he's confused. My fault :/

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
anyone to a real file with 100% ? because the 2 that I get to start at No. 38 and without having everything ! thank youif not yet a great ONEONE1 games !! <3 and if you like to watch SHOKU games !!

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I've been playing for almost two hours now and no enemies have used erotic attacks during combat. Is this normal?
I have the DLsite version.

I figured there'd be a bit more adult content in this game than this.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I've been playing for almost two hours now and no enemies have used erotic attacks during combat. Is this normal?
I have the DLsite version.

I figured there'd be a bit more adult content in this game than this.
You have to lose your virginity before enemies start using erotic attack. Don't worry, this game a tons of H-content. You can lose your virginity by beginning to fail missions until a boss rapes you. God that sounds weird and sick.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Since this is the first Oneone1 game I've seen with a proper translation and not published by sakuragames I'm actually going to buy it. Hope this becomes a trend.

Reactions: Tauk and Sarica

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I've bought all their steam releases. While there are certainly better rpgm games out there I really do enjoy the oneone1 approach/formula.

Can anyone tell me if there are any ero-missions available on the 'normal branch?' I'm assuming, like their other games, there are but I've yet to receive one.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes