purma

Apr 22, 2017
I think F5 doesn't work in this game but ALT+ENTER definitely works. I made a mistake on the front page and wrote SHIFT+ENTER so that's why he's confused. My fault :/
Thanks for the reply but the first thing i tried even before reading the installation is ALT+ENTER it enters the game in fullscreen but the game is displayed only at top left corner minimized

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Very good question. Came here wondering the same thing.
Ahaha i got level 3 corruption after i kill 30 enemy you just need to enable the npc killing on the option then find a freaking human enemy on the dungeons not on the city after you manage to defeat the human enemy you can kill it or choose to leave him be, i hope this will help since i don't like the idea of virgin route it's to boring when i try it haha i think around 15 kills you can attain level 3 do note i didn't change into oni right away i been sent into a torture chamber there i manage to transform into oni and oni is only a costume like naked and 2 skills with QoS=Queen of Slut

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ahaha i got level 3 corruption after i kill 30 enemy you just need to enable the npc killing on the option then find a freaking human enemy on the dungeons not on the city after you manage to defeat the human enemy you can kill it or choose to leave him be, i hope this will help since i don't like the idea of virgin route it's to boring when i try it haha i think around 15 kills you can attain level 3 do note i didn't change into oni right away i been sent into a torture chamber there i manage to transform into oni and oni is only a costume like naked and 2 skills with QoS=Queen of Slut
Thanks. I will try that. I had to redo the entire route because I already let some of the boss NPCs live by default.

EDIT: So i'm in Femina cavern(branch route) and I have killed quite a few thieves and so far corruption is not going up. I did change the murder setting to always. It's actually saying they are "knocked out" when I do beat them.

Reactions: Gak

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks. I will try that. I had to redo the entire route because I already let some of the boss NPCs live by default.

EDIT: So i'm in Femina cavern(branch route) and I have killed quite a few thieves and so far corruption is not going up. I did change the murder setting to always. It's actually saying they are "knocked out" when I do beat them.
That's weird when i kill some people my corruption is increasing try failing some mission, by the way this is the scene where you can transform into oni sorry for my english

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply but the first thing i tried even before reading the installation is ALT+ENTER it enters the game in fullscreen but the game is displayed only at top left corner minimized
Try doing ALT+ENTER several times. Also, make sure that the Full Screen option in the F1 menu is selected.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
man,you guys really love to degraded women,what you do in the game is what you truly are in the inside

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
Dev unlocks all scenes for a virgin true love clear route. Does it unlock all scenes if the player doesn't do this?

Crow a best.

Reactions: Genji

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
man,you guys really love to degraded women,what you do in the game is what you truly are in the inside
The game is made this way it's there decision if they want the branch route so respect other playing style if you really offended with the mc being rape you shouldn't playing this game don't judge other's just because they like the mc being rape

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dev unlocks all scenes for a virgin true love clear route. Does it unlock all scenes if the player doesn't do this?

Crow a best.
indeed,crow is the best character,i keep amagami aika virgin just for him...they just look cute togetherx'D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The game is made this way it's there decision if they want the branch route so respect other playing style if you really offended with the mc being rape you shouldn't playing this game don't judge other's just because they like the mc being rape
im sorry,im just a little mad when some people hav fun watching a girl become a cum dump slut and enjoying to ruin the mc future..im sorry again if i offended you guys:coldsweat:i just love the character and always feel guilty to make them a cum dump slut even in the game..

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Upload part mega pliss this size is big T-T
Sometimes, if the file uploaded on MEGA is large, some browsers like FireFox will not allow you to download it without installing their MEGA Manager. Google Chrome doesn't have this problem so use it in stead.

Mar 18, 2018
how are the changes of a pregnancy? I played about 5 hours and nothing happend (actively trying)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
None of the posted save files seem to work for me.

Does anyone know how you get the sex skills up fast?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes