Mar 18, 2018
can only be impregnated by a monster. must be on branch route and have failed a few missions
sorry that I ask so much questions, but how do I know on which branch route I am, on which do I need to be, how many missions do I need to fail and do they have do be different missions or can it be the same all over again?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
man,you guys really love to degraded women,what you do in the game is what you truly are in the inside
You must have a really hard time with most of the games on this site. I see you also enjoy trainer games based on your posting history, by your own words I guess that means you enjoy degrading and corrupting women also? What does that say about you? (Seriously though if you don't like a kink you don't have to mention it, and it's pretty rude to judge others personally for kinks that they enjoy just because you aren't a fan)

Back to the topic at hand, is the school expulsion bug fixed? I've been playing through a corrupted route where the MC gets slutty really quickly after expulsion but I'd like to play a slower corruption route, and I'm assuming that not getting expelled from school will allow that? I've just been waiting to start a new game until I can confirm that bug is fixed and haven't seen it mentioned in the last few pages. Thanks in advance.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
there is a way to increase the corruption in the school route(no branch)? Because i can't kill any humans

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Back to the topic at hand, is the school expulsion bug fixed? I've been playing through a corrupted route where the MC gets slutty really quickly after expulsion but I'd like to play a slower corruption route, and I'm assuming that not getting expelled from school will allow that? I've just been waiting to start a new game until I can confirm that bug is fixed and haven't seen it mentioned in the last few pages. Thanks in advance.
This is why it's important that people read the "Additional Notes" section on the OP. Read part 4.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
sorry that I ask so much questions, but how do I know on which branch route I am, on which do I need to be, how many missions do I need to fail and do they have do be different missions or can it be the same all over again?
think you have to fail a total of 6 missions and then a cutscene shows you strapped up to a machine with the scientists telling you that monster sperm can now impregnate you. your route shows in the save menu

Jackson16

Jul 16, 2017
Seems like the game version is bugged?, can't kill anybody. I remembered when i played this game last time, i could kill npc in the very 1st few chapters.

Nananegi

Apr 6, 2018
how to raise corruption lv in normal route ? there is any hint cause i cant kill any humans

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
how to raise corruption lv in normal route ? there is any hint cause i cant kill any humans
Seems like the game version is bugged?, can't kill anybody. I remembered when i played this game last time, i could kill npc in the very 1st few chapters.
Taken from the walkthrough
Murder count, sex frequency, and frequency of defeat level improvement influences it.
At LV3 state, story diverges to Evil route.
ŶConversation content might change depending on level.
It takes an - in my opinion - absurd amount of sexing until it opens up, simply getting lewdness 2 isn't enough I think?
Also I don't think losing influences the corruption rating in normal route either.
I suppose that reaching Lewdness 1/losing virginity in Chapter 1 should help plenty. I think you can start killing enemies at Corruption 2 which you should reach in chapter 2 with "natural progression". You don't need to reach Corruption 3 until chapter 4 for the corrupt route anyway and lewdness 3 doesn't open up until 4 either I think? Killing the sea god might help too.

Just take your time. Just not too much because 30 kills are required for oni scenes in town I believe. Don't quote me on that tho

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
You must have a really hard time with most of the games on this site. I see you also enjoy trainer games based on your posting history, by your own words I guess that means you enjoy degrading and corrupting women also? What does that say about you? (Seriously though if you don't like a kink you don't have to mention it, and it's pretty rude to judge others personally for kinks that they enjoy just because you aren't a fan)

...I think it was a joke.

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
I AM they only one, who think they game is too easy??? I AM playing in normal mode but i don't lose yet, Área there a hard mode?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

i like corrupting but to only one person the mc love,like personal slut only...but,never mnd,enjoy your game

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
I AM they only one, who think they game is too easy??? I AM playing in normal mode but i don't lose yet, Área there a hard mode?
Yup, the game never intend to be difficult... Only hard fight are Sea god and Akatsuki if you aren’t prepare.

About killing Human, You will be able to kill them once your corruption hit lv.1 but Im not sure about the condition to reach it. But I do have something in mind that I will need to check it out first.

maroar

Jun 3, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to get her pregnant I'm already at chapter 4 with level 3 pussy proficiency?
please help this poor soul.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes