isams1

Jul 22, 2018
Here are the 2 OSTs from the game that i cant stop listening to xD:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm well think i might be hitting that bug i saw mentioned i did every mission and such i found but ended up on what seems the bad rout >_< guess i can do nothing else but try again in a different order >.> i hate bugs like this and no i didn't lose or fail any of the missions :p if you end up in the alt school no matter what im going to be slightly sad

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
hmmm well think i might be hitting that bug i saw mentioned i did every mission and such i found but ended up on what seems the bad rout >_< guess i can do nothing else but try again in a different order >.> i hate bugs like this and no i didn't lose or fail any of the missions :p if you end up in the alt school no matter what im going to be slightly sad
I thought it already fixed for steam version? Well, I bought from DLsite but it doesn’t get any patch yet. So, no idea.

You could download someone last boss save and clear the game, win or lose. As long as you get the ending even Bad ending still reward you with clear game status. Then you can choose route at the end of each chapter.
Here are the 2 OSTs from the game that i cant stop listening to XD:

Neat! I was thinking about extract the game file for it... Kinda get attract to it somehow.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
new patch on steam.
[Bug Fixes]
- Correctly applied translated text where it had not been.
- Fixed a display failure on the save / load screen.
- Removed "Naked conversation" from H Experience.

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
I think I have accedently choosen the virgin route. Any idea how to change that (I can't figure out how to fuck in this game)
I think just like in every oneone1 game. you need to get raped by a boss in a mission. I know it sucks. I wish there was away do do all the sex act with out the need to lose your virginity first

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
I think just like in every oneone1 game. you need to get raped by a boss in a mission. I know it sucks. I wish there was away do do all the sex act with out the need to lose your virginity first
Well, you could use vibrator to lose virginity instead of getting rape.

Reactions: wint____

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
I can test if that works. I didn't know you can buy one. were do they sell it?
Once you enter chapter 3, go to Francis city and enter Item shop. The man on second floor sell to you for 1000G.

You need touch experience (Grope or skirt flip and such) at least 10 times or witness other people having sex 5 times. Then purchase will be available. Stay at any Inn to use it.

Reactions: Mauamu

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Did you find?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's next?
If you talk about the nun quest... The sequence is.
1. Go to the house above the sewer (bottom left side of the town). Talk to the man in the left room.
2. Go to the Inn and enter the bar, talk with the old man at the counter. Then it will be night.
3. Go to the house with "!" mark above the bath house.

Reactions: Del.Mar

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
Any body know, How to evade to be raped an violated to the begining of the chapter two ? before the mission of rescue the students ?

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah I didn't actually mention this but the game was fun. Props to dev for packing a game with a lot of stuff, bugs aside. And props to translator for being cool and working hard.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
The latest patched version (October 3rd) will go up tomorrow or day after tomorrow, depending on how much time I manage to free up.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes