Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a completed save (and config file) for version 1.02. When I say completed, here's what I mean:

All Endings unlocked.
99 of every item, weapon and armor. (Note: The ultimate weapon is not carried over to a new game+)
Max Level and Stats.
Max count for all statistics in H Exp History.

Basically, it's the max for every statistic stored in the config file for carrying over into New Game+.

Also contained in this zip is a game save placed at the warp to the final boss on the Pure Love route with the only sexual experience being the kiss from the love interest from the night before. You can use this save to get endings 1 and 4 easily (by winning or losing the final fight, respectively) or go stay the night in an inn to masturbrate and break your hymen then go for endings 2 (have sex ten times before finishing the game) or ending 3 (get your lust stat up to 3 hearts before finishing).

Note that you do not need to use the above save. If you place only the config file in your game folder, you can start a new game right away with all the stuff from the list above unlocked.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
how to get corruption lvl 1 in normal route? I can't kill any humans, pls help me

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
I feel like you need to whore yourself a certain amount of time to get corruption to lv 1.... Still need to test a little more but don’t have time to play lately :(

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Posted by @Sarica
The latest patched version (October 3rd) will go up tomorrow or day after tomorrow, depending on how much time I manage to free up.
Please don't add this to the OP, just leave a comment in the thread with this type of information.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Posted by @Sarica

Please don't add this to the OP, just leave a comment in the thread with this type of information.
Alright. I saw many other uploaders leave red messages like this when they wanted the users to know something so I didn't think it would be an issue.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Alright. I saw many other uploaders leave red messages like this when they wanted the users to know something so I didn't think it would be an issue.
Only stuff like "Old Saves wont work required new game", this can be told in a comment honestly.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
is this version still bugged?
Most bugs have been fixed. A few minor ones remain but those have been fixed (allegedly) by the latest patch I'm uploading right now.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Only stuff like "Old Saves wont work required new game", this can be told in a comment honestly.
Okay, got it. I thought posting it on the front page would stop the repeating of the same question "Are you going to upload the latest patch?" because a comment like that can quickly get lost in the thread and many users just don't read through the last few pages. But fair enough, if those are the rules then no problem.

Reactions: wint____

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Most bugs have been fixed. A few minor ones remain but those have been fixed (allegedly) by the latest patch I'm uploading right now.
do i need to start a new game for that new version? in my game i was kick out even though i only have 3 mission fail 1 at chapter 1 and 2 at chapter 2

also why are the H parameters not advancing after it reaches 2 heart?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
do i need to start a new game for that new version? in my game i was kick out even though i only have 3 mission fail 1 at chapter 1 and 2 at chapter 2

also why are the H parameters not advancing after it reaches 2 heart?
You can't fail 3 times. If you fail 3 times you get kicked out. NPCs in the game say that to you several times during the beginning of the game. I don't think you'll need to start a new game. Also, you have to progress the story before the H parameters start increasing further. You can't max them out in one or two chapters.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Any1 knows how 2 get pregnant?
Fail 3 missions, which will get you kicked out of school and transferred to a new school. Then fail 3 more missions and the pregnancy option will become available.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
You can't fail 3 times. If you fail 3 times you get kicked out. NPCs in the game say that to you several times during the beginning of the game. I don't think you'll need to start a new game. Also, you have to progress the story before the H parameters start increasing further. You can't max them out in one or two chapters.
i see, i was skipping lots of text and was only relying on the walkhthough posted. i though it was 6 fail before i can enter evil route.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
i see, i was skipping lots of text and was only relying on the walkhthough posted. i though it was 6 fail before i can enter evil route.
The 'walkthrough' may not be entirely accurate. I know many of you simply want to get to the good stuff and are not interested in the story, but the game is pretty good at telling you how to do things by giving you hints throughout the dialogue with the NPCs.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
All of the links have been updated with the latest patch "1.02/October 3rd"
[Bug Fixes]
- Correctly applied translated text where it had not been.
- Fixed a display failure on the save / load screen.
- Removed "Naked conversation" from H Experience.

I also managed to get my own MEGA link finally. Thanks for providing us with the MEGA link until now.

EDIT: The file size is around 500MB smaller compared to the previous upload. That's because I removed the 'Wallpaper' and 'CG Images' folders from the game folder and will be uploading those separately under the "EXTRAS" category.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Dis game was pretty good, though stunlocking is the most busted move in the game. I don't need demonic powers, just let me stun everything to death. It costs 5 TP and is the most broken skill in the entire game. Liked the art and the story actually kept me playing, but that one skill snaps the difficulty in half and then grinds it into powder.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way that isn't practically feeding off of hearsay and conjecture as to HOW to get corruption up?

And before you say "kill humans" you can't if you have a corruption of 0.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way that isn't practically feeding off of hearsay and conjecture as to HOW to get corruption up?

And before you say "kill humans" you can't if you have a corruption of 0.
From my own multiple playthroughs to make the save I posted, corruption will only increase to 1 if you lose your virginity and have sex a couple times. Once you are at 1, you can start killing people to make it go up further. That being said, sex will NOT make your corruption increase past level 2. You HAVE to murder at least 15 people to go from corruption level 2 to 3.

Reactions: Dyhart
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes