The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok I'm officially assuming that crow is supposed to be a black guy. I usually assume the character in this game are all oriental-eque unless given other info. From what I have read only the main character, the school president and his mom are actually oriental.

What importance does this have? None really I just found it interesting.

crow.png crow 1.png

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's a standard trope in JP media to depict folks from the southern parts of the archipelago as rather swarthy (and not entirely unrealistic, tropical climes select for innate UV protection). Sometimes applied to mainland Asians too, depending on where they're supposed to hail from.
P sure Chinese devs working on the same genres have been sitting on that bandwagon for years.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If you guys have played Dynasty Warriors or Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the Nanman are like that too, mostly dark skin.

BTW, is there a way to get Aika naked beyond battles? Sometimes she gets pounded by foes that you can't really do anything with unless they decide to attack you first, but you can't strip yourself either.

zoey fuso

Oct 6, 2018
How do you unequip/equip the uniform since after giving a someone a blowjob and taking off her clothes I couldn't figure out how to reequip it.

Reactions: Tommy75

zoey fuso

Oct 6, 2018
I had to load to an earlier save to fix it, so that's a bug. Very unlikely to happen to anyone else since they would probably have done that beforehand.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I had to load to an earlier save to fix it, so that's a bug. Very unlikely to happen to anyone else since they would probably have done that beforehand.
Yeah for some reason that one guy you can strip for when you give him a blowjob doesn't seem to have a trigger to put her clothes back on.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah for some reason that one guy you can strip for when you give him a blowjob doesn't seem to have a trigger to put her clothes back on.
I feel like it is a glitch that they never fix even in JP version. Tho to put her cloth back on, simply staying in the inn for one night and she will be back to normal

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Lolno, this game was meant to either be as pure as possible, or a slut. Pure route is the only way to get Crow, the Branch Route pretty much makes sure you can't be a virgin.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Lolno, this game was meant to either be as pure as possible, or a slut. Pure route is the only way to get Crow, the Branch Route pretty much makes sure you can't be a virgin.
Okay, but my question was: could I have a romantic relationship, pure or not, with any of the other characters?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes