anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Do you get hooked up to that machine in the branch route no matter what or is it another one of those fail state bugs that force you into it like the old one? End of chapter 4 I believe.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Do you get hooked up to that machine in the branch route no matter what or is it another one of those fail state bugs that force you into it like the old one? End of chapter 4 I believe.
The machine is where the story branches off. If you aren't fully corrupted, the Branch route continues. If you have full corruption with at least 30 murders, you go the Evil route.

Which monster make you laid eggs? Haven't figured it out
Slimes apparently.

Apr 17, 2018
So.. I've already download 1.02 before, if i download the new update 1.02 oct 3rd, should i play from the new game again or i can continue with my current save?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
how do i kill npc for evil path
Keep having sex until you gain corruption level 1. Then, when going around fighting, every time you defeat a human enemy it will give you an option to either let them go or kill them. I think you need to kill 15 for corruption level 2 and 30 for level 3 but I'm not 100% sure about the number.

Reactions: GodOfAll

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, I take it back, the Evil ending if you decide to actually spare her mother's goons makes her super duper OP. If you murder them, the bad thing comes from the fact that her powers vanish for no fucking reason. If you spare them (I also spared her mother so I don't know if something will change if you don't), Aika keeps her Oni powers and basically becomes their new lord. Her mother gets raped, Aika basically doms everyone and becomes the new ruler of her old enemies and is basically in a similar position of power as her mother. She basically becomes the new top dog.

The Good ending might be good, but as someone who hates always being the goodie two shoes, sparing the other evil characters honestly gives her the best possible ending IMO. Her status actually goes up instead of down by not just blindly murdering everyone.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Even with version 1.02, you get expelled for failing 3 missions. Kinda stupid honestly.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a scene viewer room or something or are we limited to the CG gallery?
In menu 'Extra' that added after clearing the game have both CG gallery and re watch any H event. You can even set Aika H status for the event as well

Even with version 1.02, you get expelled for failing 3 missions. Kinda stupid honestly.
1 chapter only have 4 main missions... And the story already stated that you will get expelled for doing poorly. Also, only 1 Mission for each chapter has H screen after lose to the boss anyway.

Reactions: Notname

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If you're actually failing a mission in this game, considering the fact you can stunlock things to death, I honestly don't know what to tell you. These missions are too easy to actually fuck up in.

hysspy

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm no one in here playing the jap version? It's clean without bug :D

Is there someone like me when playing jap games using combination of ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) & TA (Translation Aggregator) for RPGM and combination of AGTH (Anime Games Text Hooker) & TA (Translation Aggregator) for RPG Wolf Games?

Jun 11, 2018
Without trying the game (I'm currently traveling, crappy hotel wifi disconnects frequently forcing me to restart the download) so I'd like to ask:

1. Is the pregnancy a status or only part of some scenes for an ending?

2. Some of ONEONE1's previous games have had "Tentacle Armor" for its heroines. Does this have that too?

3. It seems the game is constantly updated for bug fixes and the endings/scenes seem to be finished, so...how buggy is it exactly?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm no one in here playing the jap version? It's clean without bug :D

Is there someone like me when playing jap games using combination of ITH (Interactive Text Hooker) & TA (Translation Aggregator) for RPGM and combination of AGTH (Anime Games Text Hooker) & TA (Translation Aggregator) for RPG Wolf Games?
As far as I know, the latest version I have uploaded here (1.02 October 3rd) is bug free.

Reactions: hysspy

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
1 chapter only have 4 main missions... And the story already stated that you will get expelled for doing poorly. Also, only 1 Mission for each chapter has H screen after lose to the boss anyway.
My point is that there are 5 H scenes that require you to fail the mission, you can only see 2 of them without getting expelled. Having a system which allowed you to fail 2 missions per chapter would allow you to see these scenes while staying in school.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is a celestial dragon in here..he is rapist and get killed by crow...kinda glad hes dead

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for letting me know about the pregnancy feature. I'll have to download this when I have a more stable connection.

Shame about the Tentacle Armor, though.

I actually had one more question: Is this a short game? Some of ONEONE1's other games have been very short (less than 60 - 90 minutes to finish the story).

Rant: I want an OpenRPG h-game. :(

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for letting me know about the pregnancy feature. I'll have to download this when I have a more stable connection.

Shame about the Tentacle Armor, though.

I actually had one more question: Is this a short game? Some of ONEONE1's other games have been very short (less than 60 - 90 minutes to finish the story).

Rant: I want an OpenRPG h-game. :(
Rush through the game without reading and banging... Pretty short :x

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes