dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
So it looks like you can't view endings you have acquired. Shame.

Also, does anyone know how to quit a h-scene when viewing through extras? Not just fast-forwarding with CTRL, but exiting the scene altogether.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I've actually never seen that before. I don't know if it's because I had 3 hearts by the time I got to that point, but it might be because I already had 30 kills.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
You absolutely can view the endings you have already got. You just can't view the endings you haven't gotten yet.
To view endings, after completing the game and starting a new one, open the menu and look under the 'Extra' tab, 'Endings'. All the endings you've unlocked should be there.
I mean yes the endings are listed there, but you can't actually view the ending scenes. Or can you?

Reactions: sy2k

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Uh, awkwardly bringing this up again, but I really am out of options.

How do you get the ending with Orizuru?

I've watched my brother play a few more times and even did a playthrough myself. Can't seem to get anywhere near what's supposed to be an ending with her. (Admittedly my playthrough was for a goody-two-shoes Aika, but my brother had no such restraint. Still got the Bad Ending.)

Sep 19, 2017
Well, it was great game. I played like normal rpg and try to win every fight and did it. So it was like playing pure girl mode.

Now i can restart and enjoy the game playing like cum-bucket, lol.

no one here

May 15, 2017
so after being raped by hoodlum boss she is fine with giving a blowjob to the first guy i talk to in town and just slept with some guy who offered have i skipped something ?

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Lol, nah. That's how the game is once she is non virgin :X But indeed it doesn't really make much sense that she just lose her virginity by getting raped and then she accept any kind of sex... Tho she always think that she need to try having sex as a practice of in case she get Honey trap mission (Which never happen in her normal route)

solacexwishes

May 29, 2017
Pamera getting rape is unavoidable. Make sure get all this requirement to get Pure love ending.

1. In chapter 2, Talk to Sanomiya in acedemy shop area. And finish her quest.
2. In chapter 3, Talk to Crow in the place as 1 and finish the quest.
3. Now in chapter 4, after Pamera get rape. When you talk to nurse, choose to investigate further or something like that and don’t let Omero die.

Now if all that done, before going to final dungeon Aika and Crow should kiss each other. If not, that mean you won’t get pure love ending. Aika’s virginity isn’t required but you need lewdness lv 0 (less than 3 heart total)
what place? where you first find him for Sanomiya's quest ?

sy2k

Nov 5, 2017
I would like to get that ending as well. I think you have to be in the branch school route to get it. Probably be good and virtuous, not have sex as much as you can and then spare Orizuru instead of killing her. That's just me guessing. If I figure it out I'll tell you. Don't rush when you play, as well. Sometimes an NPC will give you an extra mission that you might miss if you simply rush through the game.
actually if you go super corrupt you get the choice to spare or kill any of the evil NPCs. so on the branch route fail a handful of missions and when given the opportunities, murder all the human monster npcs, i think you need at least 15 kills for level 3 corruption

Alexm617

May 25, 2018
my game closes every time after playing a H-scene, is there some one that happened the same thing and have a way to fix this?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes