varvacsen

Oct 27, 2017
To cheat the gold and exp in Cheat Engine, you need to search for (Value*2)+1, and when you change it, you also need to remember that +1 at the end, otherwise the game will crash.

Reactions: Krilen

evanripper

Jul 28, 2017
Funny how one error I ran into while playing the game was getting expelled from the academy... after completing all three missions. I didn't fail a single one, yet was still exiled come the end of the third mission. Odd thing to have happen and the same thing happened again when I did a new game. Not sure what's happening there lol.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Funny how one error I ran into while playing the game was getting expelled from the academy... after completing all three missions. I didn't fail a single one, yet was still exiled come the end of the third mission. Odd thing to have happen and the same thing happened again when I did a new game. Not sure what's happening there lol.
Update version.

dangershot3.14

May 20, 2018
it seems i dont meet conditions for
【H scene A 06】
"Two people to kis s on the night
before the decisive battle" can someone tell me what is happening in this scene ?

kyomin

Sep 3, 2017
is there an uncensored patch already? i cant seem to find one. i usually find uncen patch easily with oneone1 games after a week or so

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
What is the DLC, exactly?

Also, I've played through it a few more times already to try for the Orizuru ending without any luck. What about you?
The DLC is just additional 16 images they've added to add variety to the scenes. It's nothing that affects the story etc. I haven't played this game probably since I've uploaded it so no, I don't have any idea how to get the Orizuru ending. If I find out I'll let you know.

Reactions: f9account

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
This may have already been answered, but I am not looking through the nearly 39 pages to find it. How hard is it to trigger the battle rapes?

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
I kinda confused when reading the pdf walkthrough. So the page 6-11 is the regular route which you'll get when you do the virgin run(and good end hopefully) and page 11-16 to unlock all the CG and proceed to bad end?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I kinda confused when reading the pdf walkthrough. So the page 6-11 is the regular route which you'll get when you do the virgin run(and good end hopefully) and page 11-16 to unlock all the CG and proceed to bad end?
Yes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
The "Dangerous" state is only unlocked after certain progress in the story. It won't immediately be unlocked right after the girl lose her virginity. As for save files, I can't give you because I'm not playing it. I played the old Japanese version with Chitran so I have some knowledge.
chitran doesnt works anymore right...

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes