foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
i think you replied to the wrong post :tf:
No. I did not. Have you even played the game? There are many branching paths based on your choices. I played through 4 of them already. I wasn't able to get her pregnant during the route that does not get her expelled.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You can only get pregnant in the branch school route, after getting expelled. Also, before the pregnancy option becomes available you have to lose 6 missions.
By "lose 6 missions" do you mean AFTER getting expelled?

Gohnaku

May 26, 2018
I really only use this account to download stuff but holy crap what is with this game?

It's the first H-game that made me want to clear it without triggering any sex scene at all. Came for the H-scene but decided to stay for the plot/game, it also reminds me of Kill La Kill.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
No. I did not. Have you even played the game? There are many branching paths based on your choices. I played through 4 of them already. I wasn't able to get her pregnant during the route that does not get her expelled.
eh i mean you replied to the wrong person... u just quoted me... and my subject was entirely different.. just saying man..

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. What I am sure is that the game will somehow inform you that you are able to get pregnant.
Ok , guess I'll just have to play to see. I'll play if I got time. Now busy with Mechwarrior 4, Mechwarrior Online and other badass games of the past like classic Doom.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I already played the game several time, both normal and branch route, both on normal version and 1.02 from 3rd of october.
My only question is about "H skill", from a picture I saw on ulmf there seem to be some H skill you can unlock and use in battle (at least on v1.10) but I didn't see them on v1.02.
Normal ? not yet included in official english version ? specific condition to unlock ? or just me who is blind ?

If some good soul could give me an anwser.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I already played the game several time, both normal and branch route, both on normal version and 1.02 from 3rd of october.
My only question is about "H skill", from a picture I saw on ulmf there seem to be some H skill you can unlock and use in battle (at least on v1.10) but I didn't see them on v1.02.
Normal ? not yet included in official english version ? specific condition to unlock ? or just me who is blind ?

If some good soul could give me an anwser.
I think you have to choose the whore path.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe I missed something but its this game supposed to be easy? it feels like unless I let myself be defeated (normal mode) I never lose a battle, Is there another a hard mode unlock (expect the cursed seal)

Also Blunt Blade is broken, I can permastun everything including bosses forever, hope they fix that.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe I missed something but its this game supposed to be easy? it feels like unless I let myself be defeated (normal mode) I never lose a battle, Is there another a hard mode unlock (expect the cursed seal)

Also Blunt Blade is broken, I can permastun everything including bosses forever, hope they fix that.
really? For me, the stun effect wears off after a few turns.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, I remeber some older OneOne1 games where you had the option to give up fights even against common mob.
Not sure if it exist in this one, maybe in new game+ ? usualy if there is this kind of option it unlock once you finish the game.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I remeber some older OneOne1 games where you had the option to give up fights even against common mob.
Not sure if it exist in this one, maybe in new game+ ? usualy if there is this kind of option it unlock once you finish the game.
You can give up before the fight starts agaist bosses, what I meant is that enemy's are too easy in beginning and it never scales to a threat, some bosses like they can give a fight but you can either abuse Blunt Blade or just identify their weakness and damage them heal back up, so unless you have the cursed seal (which makes take absurd amount of damage so the balance still isn't there) you aren't going to lose.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
You can give up before the fight starts agaist bosses, what I meant is that enemy's are too easy in beginning and it never scales to a threat, some bosses like they can give a fight but you can either abuse Blunt Blade or just identify their weakness and damage them heal back up, so unless you have the cursed seal (which makes take absurd amount of damage so the balance still isn't there) you aren't going to lose.
True, this game is not much of a challenge fight-wise. Balance is actually worse compared to some of their older games where you were actually fighting up to 3 mobs at the same time and stun wasn't sure effect (actually there was miss chance for any attack) or wasn't a skill at all.
While it still wasn't much of a challenge you actually had to think during fight instead of just rollballing through any enemy otherwise you can die easily. I think they decided to focus more on H on this one, reducing the time the player will spent on fight/grind.

The only reason to stay in a fight is actually for h anim and gaining a lvl here and there.

For the same type of story (corruption, normal/whore-slave/evil road) and same battle with more difficulty I'd recommand trying "the heiress" , "dark elf historia" or "killing time". Same devs. Only weak points of these games is that while fighting is better, global quality is worse, be it traduction, bugs, cg/anim quality and diversity.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
True, this game is not much of a challenge fight-wise. Balance is actually worse compared to some of their older games where you were actually fighting up to 3 mobs at the same time and stun wasn't sure effect (actually there was miss chance for any attack) or wasn't a skill at all.
While it still wasn't much of a challenge you actually had to think during fight instead of just rollballing through any enemy otherwise you can die easily. I think they decided to focus more on H on this one, reducing the time the player will spent on fight/grind.

The only reason to stay in a fight is actually for h anim and gaining a lvl here and there.

For the same type of story (corruption, normal/whore-slave/evil road) and same battle with more difficulty I'd recommand trying "the heiress" , "dark elf historia" or "killing time". Same devs. Only weak points of these games is that while fighting is better, global quality is worse, be it traduction, bugs, cg/anim quality and diversity.
The blund blade actually says it has a chance to stun, but they probably messed up and made it 100% chance to stun which ruins the skill and the risk-factor it has, i didnt test the other skill too much but i think the blind one also has 100% chance which also ruins the skill. Don't know if they are aware of this.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Just finished the game, the story is very good despite dont letting the boss not even hit me once ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, still considered one my most liked eroge. Now how the well I go to NewGame+ doesn't show anywhere only the option to carry over the item from a loadstate into a new playthrough

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Just finished the game, the story is very good despite dont letting the boss not even hit me once ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, still considered one my most liked eroge. Now how the well I go to NewGame+ doesn't show anywhere only the option to carry over the item from a loadstate into a new playthrough
That... is a new game+...

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Soryy... I wanted to know where the NG+ route selection was, because it showed in the images so I got confused if I Auto-transit to NG+ or had to unlock it.
It unlock once you reach any ending... You can choose route right at the route check point on new game or any save file (Yes, even the old one). It will prompt you which route you want to go without requirement.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes