Leslie56

Mar 12, 2018
I keep hearing everyone talk about different branches and paths/routes, can someone explain all of these to me? Also, how do I lose my virginity? And how do I get expelled, and what does getting expelled change? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just really confused and haven't found a good place to learn this information.

Last edited:

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I keep hearing everyone talk about different branches and paths/routes, can someone explain all of these to me? Also, how do I lose my virginity? And how do I get expelled, and what does getting expelled change? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just really confused and haven't found a good place to learn this information.
There is 3 routes in the game:

1) Original: Dont get expelled from the school, also there is a sidequest to get the true ending in this route.
2) Branch Route: Fail 3 quests and you will be expelled from the school and get in the branch school route or "Bitch Route".
3) Evil/Corrupted Rute: If you lewd level is high enough you can kill enemy humans after fights, every time you kill someone your corrupter level increase, at 20+ kills you get corrupter level 3, and in some point of the story (either branch route or original route) you will move in to corrupted route.

There is a lot of ways to lose virginity, the easier way is to lose a fight vs a boss (excluding the first demon in the cave).
To get expelled just fail 3 quests (lose 3 fights vs bosses).

I already finish 100% this game, if you need something just send me a inbox.

Sorry for my horrible english, it is not my native language.

Last edited:

John_seena2

May 22, 2018

1) Original: Dont get expelled from the school, also there is a sidequest to get the true ending in this route.
2) Branch Route: Fail 3 quests and you will be expelled from the school and get in the branch school route or "Bitch Route".
3) Evil/Corrupted Rute: If you lewd level is high enough you can kill enemy humans after fights, every time you kill someone your corrupter level increase, at 20+ kills you get corrupter level 3, and in some point of the story (either branch route or original route) you will move in to corrupted route.

There is a lot of ways to lose virginity, the easier way is to lose a fight vs a boss (excluding the first demon in the cave).

maybe you can just share the save here , because i need it too :)

Leslie56

Mar 12, 2018

Thanks, that really helped! And don't worry, your English is just fine.

Dec 4, 2017
every time I try to change the settings this error pops up

its the same error for all ONEONE1 games that I run, can someone help me fix it?

EDIT: I fixed it, apprently I had to delete the config.rvdata file that came with the download and let my computer make a new one

Errno EACCES

Last edited:

GlassOfWater

Sep 4, 2017
start off at beginning of game with

clothing option (can be Naked)
walking slut level
all H-armor
99 aphrodisiac
insta win/lose item
curse armor (def to 1)
and level 20

note: some event flags triggered.

Last edited:

Lascat

Jul 23, 2018
May I ask question, I downloaded(mega one) this game yesterday from this site, but during the 1st quest(candle blabla) I can't finish it since I can't find the imp monster,instead I found a treasure box with antivenom inside it, anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
start off at beginning of game with

clothing option (can be Naked)
walking slut level
all H-armor
99 aphrodisiac
insta win/lose item
curse armor (def to 1)
and level 20

note: some event flags triggered.
If you can add ONI along with everything else, then I am set... albeit there might be a killing spree in the school
P.S. Been trying to mess with the save file directly using notepad++. What are you doing and how did you get successful?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I'm on branchRout and after defeating the cyborg, I get a message ... but I have nowhere to go ... can anyone give me a clue, please? Thank you very much in advance.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
edit - I have a question. This was in my gallery somehow but I have no idea why when I've never seen it. How do you get to the route where u actually see her smile like this? It says append bonus CG. Is this just extra pics not part of the story?

Untitled.jpg

I want to support these guys. The story was good, even though I can tell 2 of the characters were inspired from Kuroko no baske xD

I went through the "mostly" virgin path (not losing it to rape). It was a fun and exiting story so I was worried I would be bored like other games but I was not.

A few issues though, the game is too easy only because of 2 things. The stun skill is 100% guaranteed with low cost, and the item that doubles your hp. Increase the cost of the stun skill, increase the damage of enemies, and increase their speed would make the game more fun.

Developers often make the mistake of giving enemies more hp forcing us to grind but that takes away from the game. The fact that you can just mostly skip the monsters and run straight to the boss actually made it enjoyable.

The art, music, and animation is nice, but I wish they had a few more pics and a change of resolution.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
edit - I have a question. This was in my gallery somehow but I have no idea why when I've never seen it. How do you get to the route where u actually see her smile like this? It says append bonus CG. Is this just extra pics not part of the story?

View attachment 184406

I want to support these guys. The story was good, even though I can tell 2 of the characters were inspired from Kuroko no baske xD

I went through the "mostly" virgin path (not losing it to rape). It was a fun and exiting story so I was worried I would be bored like other games but I was not.

A few issues though, the game is too easy only because of 2 things. The stun skill is 100% guaranteed with low cost, and the item that doubles your hp. Increase the cost of the stun skill, increase the damage of enemies, and increase their speed would make the game more fun.

Developers often make the mistake of giving enemies more hp forcing us to grind but that takes away from the game. The fact that you can just mostly skip the monsters and run straight to the boss actually made it enjoyable.

The art, music, and animation is nice, but I wish they had a few more pics and a change of resolution.
About the image, I just saw it on Branch Route and I've never seen it smile.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017

I have a question , I failed normal route , and went into branched . I tried to maximize the h parameter levels asap , but after 2 levels in all categories , the 3rd level is locked . The requirements for the 3rd level are listed , and I cleared them too , but the level 3 is not coming . How do I get max level ?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Each chapter will have Lewdness level and Sexual level cap. Chapter 2 will is 1 while 3 is 2 and 4 is 3. And since Level 3 is require for enter men bath, you need to wait unitl chapter 4
Wow , searched far and wide for this answer XD

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I have a question , I failed normal route , and went into branched . I tried to maximize the h parameter levels asap , but after 2 levels in all categories , the 3rd level is locked . The requirements for the 3rd level are listed , and I cleared them too , but the level 3 is not coming . How do I get max level ?
Just keep playing until Chapter 4.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes