Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The game is already updated to the latest version and I doubt it will get any more updates. If a new patch is released, I will upload it here.
Yeah thanks I'll wait for a few more months and see if this gets updated as well

eard

Apr 23, 2018
we need monster girl and female domination tags as well because of late game stuff

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Pregnancy doesn't seem to work with human partners, NPCs or in battle. Monster pregnancy works just fine after the prompt though.

Aug 4, 2018
this game is really really good, eventhough it's a eroge i went to the virgin ( not even any harassment) route, or crow senpai sex and only that
man such a great game

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Is there anyway to reach sex scenes without losing?
There is multiple screen around town you could get without losing... But need to lose virginity first. You can wait until chapter 3 to be able to buy dildo and lose virginity by using it. Then whore yourself out to gain H exp :p

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
Where is it? Cant seen to find it
Starting in chapter 3, talk to tool shop wife in city of Francis. She will mention her husband bought a vibrator (sorry i said dildo but whatever). Go upstairs and talk to husband. He will give you the option to buy it for 100g. "Need to have sexual harassment of 10 or more OR H peeping times of 5 or more " from walkthrough.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

ollahoola

Aug 9, 2018
so everytime i want to lose the virginity in the first two chapters i get an error: permission denied-config.rvdata. and then alot more text beginning with backtrace. ill check out if it works out in ch 3+.

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
I'm stuck on the mission the worries of a nun I talked to the nun and now it says go to Youth Brigade HQ in Francis City but I cant find it and I looked at the walkthrough but I still cant find the HQ.

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
I'm stuck on the mission the worries of a nun I talked to the nun and now it says go to Youth Brigade HQ in Francis City but I cant find it and I looked at the walkthrough but I still cant find the HQ.
Remember one of the 1st missions you did in the game? Its the building SE in the city near that sewer dungeon with a person blocking the entrance to the sewers. When you enter the house, talk to the guy in the left room.

Reactions: Agrush
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes