Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
There is multiple screen around town you could get without losing... But need to lose virginity first. You can wait until chapter 3 to be able to buy dildo and lose virginity by using it. Then whore yourself out to gain H exp :p
or lose to the orge at mount dallas,also does anyone know all the ways of losing virginity? on the dlsite page it says for one situation "deflowering by a ruffian"

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
or lose to the orge at mount dallas,also does anyone know all the ways of losing virginity? on the dlsite page it says for one situation "deflowering by a ruffian"
In normal route, there is 1 mission for each chapter that boss will rape you when losing which take your virginity.
- Chapter 1, Annihilate the hoodlum team "Hedgehog".
- Chapter 2, The worries of the Nun.
- Chapter 3, Mt. Dallas orge slaying.
- Chapter 4, Obtain Sacred Treasure: Magatama.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
In normal route, there is 1 mission for each chapter that boss will rape you when losing which take your virginity.
- Chapter 1, Annihilate the hoodlum team "Hedgehog".
- Chapter 2, The worries of the Nun.
- Chapter 3, Mt. Dallas orge slaying.
- Chapter 4, Obtain Sacred Treasure: Magatama.
thanks also is it possible to get pregnant from the virginity loss scenes? trying with the chapter 1 one and have her on danger state

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
thanks also is it possible to get pregnant from the virginity loss scenes? trying with the chapter 1 one and have her on danger state
No, normal route can't get pregnant. Only available in Branch school route only.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ello Ya'll an any mods in here as well, I heard there's a extra DLC for the game and I am wondering, if anyone would gets it or not, since it adds more stuff to the game. Here.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
hello guys. do you know how to get the "lust defense" to show up in the "attack menu" when you're fighting? pls help!

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Ello Ya'll an any mods in here as well, I heard there's a extra DLC for the game and I am wondering, if anyone would gets it or not, since it adds more stuff to the game. Here.

It's already include in English version

hello guys. do you know how to get the "lust defense" to show up in the "attack menu" when you're fighting? pls help!
Iirc, you need to have high lewdness... Probably Lv.3

Reactions: Saitamom

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
huh so is pregnancy suppose to be so short?,get impregnated then birth,no exploring with a pregnant belly?

buccaneer

Jul 17, 2018
I have downloaded many save, I even clear the game
but every times I start a new game, the game just don't carry the H stats, even the save from here too
anyone can help ?

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
Does the view H-scenes in-game only list the scene you get from NPC? How can you see the rest of where you get H-scene from GOR?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
want to ask?
i got crempie by the monster
sometime it show that have sperm inside the worm
but then i become normal again
any idea?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes