Jun 25, 2017
There any way to cheat engine or save edit some more money in? Could be worrying about nothing but I've experienced some hellish grinds in H games and like to circumvent them where ever I can.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
There any way to cheat engine or save edit some more money in? Could be worrying about nothing but I've experienced some hellish grinds in H games and like to circumvent them where ever I can.
If you enter google and call the save editor, you can do whatever you want ... I hope I have helped.

Jun 25, 2017
If you enter google and call the save editor, you can do whatever you want ... I hope I have helped.
Appreciate the timely response and help but alas no way to edit gold I've found with two save editors or cheat engine.
To be sure we're thinking of the same online editor this one right?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Appreciate the timely response and help but alas no way to edit gold I've found with two save editors or cheat engine.
To be sure we're thinking of the same online editor this one right?
Yes ... This is the only one known to me, I use it whenever I need it, but not all games let change the parameters ... sorry I can not help you.

Jun 25, 2017
So it suddenly only has a black screen when I launch it. I've tried reinstalling, restarting computer, and running as administrator with no luck.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
cheat engine is the easiest way . whatever value you are trying to search , input 2x + 1 of it and search , and while changing it , follow the same formula .

like , you have 100 g , search for 201
lets say 100 becomes 80 , search for 161

continue till you find the value , and change it . so if you want 1,000,000 g , then change the value to 2,000,001 . this works for all rpgmaker games of this version . you can change the exp too like this , to reach max level and stats instantly .

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
To extend the answer about cheat engine:

like , you have 100 g , search for 201
lets say 100 becomes 80 , search for 161
You can actually enter
Code:
100*2+1
or
Code:
80*2+1
Into the 'Value' field when searching in Cheat Engine, so you don't have to do the math yourself

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone have a save for 1.02 on or just before the angelus mountain mission? I was playing on 1.00 and didn't know about the route split bug

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Go back a page or two. Someone uploaded their saved files with almost everything unlocked. They wrote that they got 100% completion but they don't.
Can you please reupload your MEGA please? It won't download stuck on the queued I tried downloading both from the PC and my phone didn't work Oh also I only want to download it in MEGA Because it lets you choose where you can save your file

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
After a bit of testing I have decided not to reupload the file to MEGA because it works just fine. I just checked the MEGA link on both of my laptops and the file began downloading without any issues. No one has reported any problems with the MEGA link so far, except for you. I'm afraid that the issue is on your end.

Also, I don't know which browser you're using, but in both Chrome and FireFox, you can go into settings and change the location where the files you download are saved. I doubt this is different for other browsers as well. You can change it for this game and use any of the other two links I have provided. Then, once the download is complete, simply go into your browser's settings and change the download location folder to whatever it was before. Problem solved.
It just works on both your laptop but on my phone It doesn't even move I'm using Chrome and I've tried it on 3 wifi's and didn't work Can you please upload another one or upload one that's similar to MEGA?

Screenshot_2018-12-05-11-46-27-109.png

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this is the Oct 3rd version of this game?

igg-games./meritocracy-oni-blade-free-339517949-download.html

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Did you even read the front page?
Yes I did I'm not sure that's why I'm asking but is it the same as the one you posted here? I was confused because it said It was released in 26 Sep, 2018 So Is it the same as the one you post? It has the append and dlc right?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yes I did I'm not sure that's why I'm asking but is it the same as the one you posted here? I was confused because it said It was released in 26 Sep, 2018 So Is it the same as the one you post? It has the append and dlc right?
No you didn't:
15) All of the links have been updated with the 1.02/October 3rd patch, which is the latest one.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Okay, I see now that you were talking about the game on the igg's website and not the one I uploaded here. I don't know if the game has been updated to the latest patch on their page. I also don't know why it's a problem for you to simply go into Chrome's settings and change the Downloads location to whatever you want and then simply use the MediaFire or GoogleDrive links. Changing the Downloads location folder in Chrome would not take more than a minute. I don't want to reupload a 2+GB file when the links are already working fine.
Well That's why I'm asking you Where did you even found it anyways? Hentaibedta website is down I can't access it there's also one from the hentaifromhell but the one on there is outdated
Also I use a phone when I dowload something so that option really isn't available on the phone Besides the MEGA on phone doesn't limit you to download But in PC after you download 2 to 3gb It would stop and you have to wait for another hours to continue it again

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I didn't find it anywhere. I bought the game, cracked it myself and uploaded it here. Also, the game file size is small enough so that MEGA users on PC can download it in one go. The Chrome app for smartphones definitely allows you to change the download location. It works the same way as it does on PC. If you're unsure on how to do it, then simply Google it.
Nevermind The moment I stop replying you I downloaded it already it was finished on 1:20am I forgot one application/program that would help That's Opera Mini xD

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes