DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm wondering... Does anyone have THIS

version at all ???
It seems that, THAT version is different than from Steam's version.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
No, they are exactly the same. No difference. 100% confirmed.
Oh Really.... I begged to differ.... Then why when I just bought the English DLsite version, then followed the installing instructions, then launched the "startup" then I got a Update message appears, then updating the game, then when I was at the tittle screen of the game, then here....

Capture PROOF.PNG

It seemed that, the DLsite got a update, that Steam version didn't.... Witch I now I have both, the Steam and the English DLsite versions, and the Steam version hasn't gotten the as you can see, the 'Xrated ver 1.03" version, that the DLsite have now... Nice try... Also I can confirm that, there is several, and I do mean several files differences between the both the Steam's and English DLsite's versions...

EDIT: Oh by the way, I E-Mailed English DLsite about the update, of when it came out, they replied to me, it came out sometime in late December through their user authorization launcher for the game, but didn't updated it on their game's page site. :devilish:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Oh Really.... I begged to differ.... Then why when I just bought the English DLsite version, then followed the installing instructions, then launched the "startup" then I got a Update message appears, then updating the game, then when I was at the tittle screen of the game, then here....

View attachment 231957

It seemed that, the DLsite got a update, that Steam version didn't.... Witch I now I have both, the Steam and the English DLsite versions, and the Steam version hasn't gotten the as you can see, the 'Xrated ver 1.03" version, that the DLsite have now... Nice try... Also I can confirm that, there is several, and I do mean several files differences between the both the Steam's and English DLsite's versions...

EDIT: Oh by the way, I E-Mailed English DLsite about the update, of when it came out, they replied to me, it came out sometime in late December through their user authorization launcher for the game, but didn't updated it on their game's page site. :devilish:

Oh my god, please stop acting like you've uncovered some big conspiracy here.

The text at the bottom left of the screen is meaningless. The STEAM and DLSite versions are exactly the same, content-wise. The Japanese version would say "ver 1.12" there instead of "Xrated ver 1.03" for example. That doesn't mean that the Japanese version has had 9 additional content updates. That number only relates to patches and bug fixes. If the DlSite version changed, that means that some bugs that were present in the DLSite version have been fixed finally. No new content has been added. The few file differences you noticed almost certainly come from removed, useless RPGMaker stock files that the engine installs automatically when making a game. Like icons that are never used or something similar.

Content wise: STEAM version = DLSite version

Reactions: Gaym

Lucari0

Apr 12, 2018
Any recommendation as to whom mc should lose her virginity? Cos i just lose it straight away to Brass the thug leader of the 1st town, need guidance here _-_

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Pretty fun game! Good, quality work here. I've been putting off this game for far too long, but I'm glad I got around to playing it. Fantastic job on the translation (finally! *Cries*) with only minor errors. Decent, if generic and forgettable, story which is accompanied by actual voice-acting that puts little more life into the (female) characters. Interestingly, it also contains original, lyrical music. At times I was thinking to myself that it's like watching an anime episode. I'm never one to lose on purpose and GOR-type games are mostly misses for me for that very reason; so, I'm thankful that most everything was unlocked after the first complete run without having to give up, or deliberately doing something stupid (in "civilized" areas). This is doubly so when the combat is an absolute joke--you always win initiative, and all your actions never fail to connect (i.e., Blunt Blade Special Action). Definitely a weak point for the game. The area maps are lackluster and linear but well within par for these types of games. However, there are more pluses than minuses especially in the aforementioned English translation and (Japanese) voice-acting. Overall, it's been an enjoyable ride. The creative team put some effort and money into the game's development to punch above its weight class and have it rise above the endless sea of garbage that normally permeates in this field. A trend I hope to see more of in adult gaming. Recommended!

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
She's already on Master rank on all H parameters and max 3 stars lewdness and her having the H experience "Walking Cumdump" why I can't unlock again the choice so that she could have sex again with the guy from Francis city inn pub? The guy that offers her a "soft drink" and then proceeds to anal sex her? It always leaves her declining his offer, at first the choice where she take up his offer was available but over time progressing the story that choice disappeared, I'm now at the festival arc. Do I need to finish this festival arc to unlock it again?

Bacsliver

Jan 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lolitanator, đăng: 1138826, thành viên: 284376"] Làm thế nào để tôi có thai để mang thai Tôi đã thực hiện nó một tấn. Ngoài ra họ nói tôi không thể từ quái vật nhưng điều đó có thể thay đổi. Và cuối cùng, số liệu thống kê trình độ của tôi bị kẹt ở mức 2. Đây có phải là lỗi hay tôi phải làm gì đó để đưa chúng lên 3?, Hay đó là lý do sự dâm dục của tôi chưa ở mức 3?
Bạn không thể mang thai trong lộ trình bình thường
tôi enchane to floor :))

Lilithiananina

Nov 28, 2017
Is my laptop being dumb again or you are actually speaking Vietnamese??
[QUOTE = "Lolitanator, đăng: 1138826, thành viên: 284376"] Làm thế nào để tôi có thai để mang thai Tôi đã thực hiện nó một tấn. Ngoài ra họ nói tôi không thể từ quái vật nhưng điều đó có thể thay đổi. Và cuối cùng, số liệu thống kê trình độ của tôi bị kẹt ở mức 2. Đây có phải là lỗi hay tôi phải làm gì đó để đưa chúng lên 3?, Hay đó là lý do sự dâm dục của tôi chưa ở mức 3?
Bạn không thể mang thai trong lộ trình bình thường
tôi enchane to floor :))

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello ! Maybe this has already been answerd : is it possible to have sex in the game (anal, bj, bukkake), and to stay a virgin ?
This game seems to be very promising, but I hate playing with the OBLIGATION of losing virginity

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
I ended the game with the straight route with no sexual activity...Tried to find any activity but couldn't...why the game is so complex?I want to roam freely and choose event i want to trigger....

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Hello ! Maybe this has already been answerd : is it possible to have sex in the game (anal, bj, bukkake), and to stay a virgin ?
This game seems to be very promising, but I hate playing with the OBLIGATION of losing virginity
I think they only unlock after you've lost your virginity. You can do the touch one without losing it as that only requires harassment and orgasms, which can be achieved by masturbating in the inn. I'm not sure whether you unlock the others if you go up a level with the touch one as I haven't tried it. You can lose your virginity with the vibrator and then avoid any actual vaginal sex as far as I know.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes