Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone explain to me, do you guys play in 640x480 window or you play 640x480 stretched to 1920x1080 and all art looks like grandmas vagina?

I could maybe live with the shitty upscale resolution in art like a lot of other games, but...

Playing on 640x480 is unreasonable
And playing with stretched art is even worse.

Looks like this game was made for tablet and devs thought "might as well port it to PC, no matter how shitty the port". Because no moronic developer, even if he traveled forth in time from 2002 would make a PC game with raster graphics in 640x480 or whatever resolution.

Anyway, can't imagine how could anyone ever play with this shit resolution. Uninstalled after 40 sec.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone explain to me, do you guys play in 640x480 window or you play 640x480 stretched to 1920x1080 and all art looks like grandmas vagina?

I could maybe live with the shitty upscale resolution in art like a lot of other games, but...

Looks like this game was made for tablet and devs thought "might as well port it to PC, no matter how shitty the port". Because no moronic developer, even if he traveled forth in time from 2002 would make a PC game with raster graphics in 640x480 or whatever resolution.

Anyway, can't imagine how could anyone ever play with this shit resolution. Uninstalled after 40 sec.
Do a search for "Sizer" on Google and use that to resize the game window to the dimension you want without stretching.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

Dont know whats your problem. No one force you to play anything on 640x480. Alt + enter for full screen. Case solved.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Does the aphrodisiac item even do anything?

EDIT: Also what is the easiest way to raise corruption level? Can it only be done trough killing? This game actually forces you to playtrough 3 times to get all endings?

Dex_Scrub

Jan 18, 2018
Does the aphrodisiac item even do anything?

EDIT: Also what is the easiest way to raise corruption level? Can it only be done trough killing? This game actually forces you to playtrough 3 times to get all endings?
It only really does stuff if you've already done a moderate amount of lewd things. If you're still even somewhat pure she regains composure before it does anything

RESPONSE to your EDIT: Not sure but I think if you purposely lose to get raped so you can then whore yourself helps with corruption but I think killing allows the option for the evil route while being a slut allows for one of the slut endings.

Yes you have to play it again for the other endings. Your can carry your stats over so it isn't as long each time but there is no difficulty setting so you end up being a god. The routes are open each time you go through the game so even if you didn't meet the requirements if you did it your previous run you know which choice not to pick.

Sorry I don't have a solid answer but it isn't really as difficult as it seems to get the endings as it seems. Got 2 of them just playing the game and doing things a little different.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
This can be really stupid Question but can someone tell me how can i view the H-collection scenes :(( ....

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes