haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
After all this time I still say this game is amazing. I played though a few times. My fav route is the normal route where you stay at the school.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Is the pregnancy event repeatable? I mean with different monsters?

i.e. give birth, fuck, pregnant, give birth, etc.

Mik Johnson

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a scene for the "Portal Gloryhole"? Maybe I missed it, but I cant find the corresponding scene for it in the gallery.

Mahay

Jun 24, 2018
This was a surprisingly good story. I didn't expect to get a good story but thought the gameplay would be fun. Turns out it was the other way around, gameplay was disappointing and the story was the good part. Seriously, didn't expect hype moments from an H-rpg but the original music and moments like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was pretty hype. I wish they fleshed out Crow and Hakuto a bit more though, give them a backstory like Letty or something but maybe I expected too much. Still, this is a definite standout and more like a visual novel than an H-rpg.

Reactions: Back

darkspider88

Mar 6, 2018
I am getting expelled from school. I don't do any H scenes with any NPC. Win every fight but still can't go with Virgin route. What am I doing wrong? (Playing on Easy mode btw)

2D

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a gallery mode in this game? Been playing for couple of hours and still haven’t been able to find it :(

2D

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a scene for the "Portal Gloryhole"? Maybe I missed it, but I cant find the corresponding scene for it in the gallery.
I got that scene by losing to any monster after I got to branch school...also how do you unlock the galler mode? O.O

Reactions: yilmaz

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I am getting expelled from school. I don't do any H scenes with any NPC. Win every fight but still can't go with Virgin route. What am I doing wrong? (Playing on Easy mode btw)
Difficulty shouldn't matter but even on normal, you won't have to grind. Go to your mission screen. Do all of them say success? There are some missions where doing the other choice is actually a success. For ex, the one quest where you are a body guard.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
To lose the girl's virginity you have to lose at least one fight against an opponent that has an H-Scene. After that, there are many other ways to get scenes that don't involve fighting.
Not true, you can also use a vibrator which you can get from the old man in the west side of the main town. Once you have it and stay at the inn in town you get the option to take your own virginity.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes