nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
RPG MAKER GAMES:

1) You can try 'Cursed Armor'. It's pretty decent:

2) You can also try 'Sword Princess Cistina':

3) This one is good. 'Parallel Fantasy IF':

4) 'Arms Devicer+' is also good:

5) This one is old but it's considered a classic among Hentai Games.
'Virgin Island':

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm copy pasting this from a message I sent to another user a while back. All of the games below are Visual Novels, so no gameplay other than a few decisions that impact which ending and scene you get. All of them have the slow corruption you're looking for and very extreme sex.

VISUAL NOVELS

1) First, this is my favorite. If you're gonna play any visual novel I'm gonna recommend, then play this one. It's called Prison Battleship. You play as a type of terrorist/criminal older dude who is the captain of a space ship. One day, two beautiful female officers (who are very condescending to you and think you're scum) come to investigate you, and you slowly use some brainwashing equipment to turn them into "comfort" officers, AKA whores. It has a great story and lots of VERY extreme sex:

2) The second one I'm gonna recommend is a direct sequel to the one above. Prison Battleship 2. You play as the same dude you played in the first game. This time, instead of officers, you brainwash two princesses (Very powerful women. Strong fighters, proud etc.) into becoming prostitutes. The story is great and I think you'll like it:

3) The next game I'm gonna recommend is called 'Diviner Knight Towako'. This time, you play as Towako (Very proud. Strong warrior etc.), who is an heiress to a powerful family. She is a 'Diviner Knight' a powerful warrior/mage who kills demons. One day she gets captured by some Incubuses who slowly train her into becoming a prostitute. Good story and art.

4) In the next game I'm gonna recommend, you play as a disgraced soldier who has been defeated/outranked by some beautiful Elf officers (both of which hate your guts). You escaped because of something bad you did and they come to investigate you, and using slow hypnosis, you slowly turn them into prostitutes. Again, good story and lots of perverted sex.

5) Next game is called 'Armored Warrior Iris'. In this game you play as Iris, who is an armored warrior/knight. Basically Black Ops, elite soldier etc. One day, while on a mission, you are captured and sold into slavery and forced to become a prostitute. This game has a lot of choices and all of them will change the ending you can get.

6) The last game I will recommend is called 'Space Pirate Sara'. In this game you play as Sara, who is a famous Space Pirate and an heiress to a powerful family. One day, as in all other previous games, she is captured while on a mission, by two, immortal, evil Loli girls and is slowly trained into becoming a prostitute, whore or their plaything, depending on your choices.

you are god.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi new to this game i just reached chapter 2 but i dont know how to corrupt her all my hearts are empty anyone can give me any tips on how to train her with like oral or sex paths thank you for your attention

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
You could also get a vibrator as reward from an old guy in the first city and spend the night in the inn. You can take your own virginity, saving you the bother of having to fail a mission.
Sure, but failing a mission is much faster, because he can do it right away at the beginning.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks guys for your tips i just maxed out all the hearts but it says prostitution 0 and not a single time pregnant how you become pregnant in this game if anyone knows let me know thanks

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks guys for your tips i just maxed out all the hearts but it says prostitution 0 and not a single time pregnant how you become pregnant in this game if anyone knows let me know thanks
You have to lose three missions and then get kicked out of school for it. You'll then be transferred to a "Branch School" and there you have to lose three more missions. The pregnancy option will then become unlocked as you progress through the main story. In this "Branch School" route, you'll also be able to work at a brothel where you'll be able to build the 'prostitution' stat.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
You have to lose three missions and then get kicked out of school for it. You'll then be transferred to a "Branch School" and there, you have to lose three more missions. The pregnancy option will then become unlocked as you progress through the main story. In this "Branch School" route, you'll also be able to work at a brothel where you'll be able to build the 'prostitution' stat.
Thanks a lot with your answer you manage to eliminate all of the questions i had about this game

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Where can you sell milk in this game or how can i choose oni mode im on evil route and I have unlocked oni but i can only choose naked or costume pls let me know

Sep 23, 2018
Yes, it seems my account has been removed due to copyright infringement. I'll see about creating a new one soon. Use the other two links in the meantime.
Just discovered this game. Thank you so much!

Will you be able to get the walkthrough back up as well? I hate playing these kinds of games without one

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Just discovered this game. Thank you so much!

Will you be able to get the walkthrough back up as well? I hate playing these kinds of games without one
Here you go. It's machine translated, so be mindful of that. It can be tough to understand but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: enorelbotwhite

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
in branch school route and cant get pregnant

not by mosnters, not by hunas, i failed more of six missions.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
came to fap, stayed for the plot....
to answer some questions or some stuff i found out that i'd like to share:
1) if you wanna get started with building up the hearts, just select "accept deafeat" during the thug mission at the start of the game

2) to get the brothel job and stuff, you gotta fail 3 missions and then get trf to the branch school, then there'll be a mission where you have to work in the brothel

3) an easy way to farm up "exp" to level up your hearts, just farm the h-npc's or do brothel jobs if you're on that route, and then hold down the ctrl button after you felt you have fapped enough to the scenes, after its done, just go back to the same npc to get more exp, also go for the ones that give you money, and you can do it as many times as you like(sidenote: scene dialogue differs depending on level of corruption and exp)

4) to get pregnant, i think the corruption level plays a part, for my play through, toward end mid-game and early late-game there will be a notification saying that you can now get pregnant from monsters, make sure that item that prevents pregnancy isnt equipped, and then go crazy on the monsters, after you get pregnant, walk around and the scene will change

5) if you're having trouble in boss fights (esp Akatsuki and the secretary(her poison is kinda annoying)) or just normal monsters, just use the blunt blade skill, which is kinda OP, then wail on them when they're stunned, after the notification says they're able to move again, use the skill again (got through boss fights easily with this)

6) start new games with data carried over, saves alot of time running through missions as most of your items get carried over along with your level, only H-stats and exp reverts to 0. You also one-shot many monsters during the start of the game. Useful if you wanna go for the different endings.

Hope this helps guys!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes