jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
I know this has been said before that you have to lose her viginity in one of the scenes or at least by the vibrator before she can do it with the NPC's and even in the extra menus it doesn't have the option to show her losing her viginity to any of the NPC's.

However, if you check the gallery they seemed to have drawn her losing her virginity to the NPC's (in gallery the descriptions shows NPC and name of the scene) and if you keep pressing enter or something it will show the variation of her being a virgin.

Now this could just be one of those things they only have in the gallery but not in the scenes etc for NPC but I have found something that might lead to it or I have reached the maximum already and there's really no way.

I'm at chapter 5 and basically got the vibrator, go to in but don't use it. Keep doing it and her touch sensitivity will increase. Eventually you get a heart, then two hearts. once you got 2 hearts her lewd level goes up by one (of the three hearts there be one activated). Then I kept doing it and she eventually gets three hearts for sensitivity but her lewd level remains with one heart.

At this point I'm not sure if I can get other parts to go up (other than vagina) via other means like mouth instead. However, she wouldn't do any of those H events with the NPC so I'm trying to find an NPC which she would use her mouth or something. I'll keep trying to see but I think I may have reached a dead end at this point.

Though because of this I think it may be possible to get her to lose her virginity to an NPC.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hey can I get some help?

I got to the second normal chapter and wanted to continue that way, so I failed only 2 of the missions given in the chapter, but towards the end I got expelled anyway. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the requirements?

radots

Jun 30, 2017
Dang it, it would've been great if there were saves for all endings. Don't have the time to grind all of them nowadays.

May 8, 2018
Hey can I get some help?

I got to the second normal chapter and wanted to continue that way, so I failed only 2 of the missions given in the chapter, but towards the end I got expelled anyway. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the requirements?
There are only a handful of missions that actually affect the route of the game. So you can literally complete every mission in a chapter except for those 1 or 2 key missions and it'll affect your route choice.

If I remember correctly, one of the missions early in the game that I'm definitely sure affects the game's route is the one where you bump into Lety at the entrance of the ice cave where she tells you to kill the demon that's attacking the students inside.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
There are only a handful of missions that actually affect the route of the game. So you can literally complete every mission in a chapter except for those 1 or 2 key missions and it'll affect your route choice.

If I remember correctly, one of the missions early in the game that I'm definitely sure affects the game's route is the one where you bump into Lety at the entrance of the ice cave where she tells you to kill the demon that's attacking the students inside.
Thanks so much for that. And about corruption level, is there any way to increase it without killing?
I read in the horribly translated walkthrough instructions that you can apparently also get it through leveling up after losing.
Would like some confirmation before I accidentally waste time dying on purpose.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Another question. To stay on "normal route" I'm allowed to have max 2 mission failures or max 2 per chapter?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
It is true. Sure, the vibrator is another option but the option I said can be done sooner.
The option is there which means you don't HAVE to lose against a monster, as opposed to plenty of other games where you absolutely have to lose against a monster to access most/all of the sexual content.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Also I think mission failure is sum not per chapter.. lost 1 mission in chapter 3 (or 2) to get scene.. but once I got to next chapter I got the "expelled scene" thus route changed.

Ugh.. and I overwrote my save cuz thought this wouldn't be the thing to happen...

screw it.. I'll restart from the scratch. Do the "no losing" run.. to get that virgin normal route ending. And next playthrough I'll get her fucked wherever possible and after that I'll start hunting for missing scenes and endings..

Seriously.. game is hot and love style plus noice voicing. But I'm not really fan of multiroutes as much. (or convulted multiroutes ..) as I ended up sitting in guides as if I play by myself I never fully discover stuff as I play too straightforward.

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
ok I made a discovery, even if you ave sex with NPC (after getting max touch sensitivity) you can do anal witht he new mayor. After maxing that ou can go back to the Francis town and do it cowgirl style with the thug but despite that and even maxing out vagina to 3 hearts she's still a virgin. So you can do it with them and the scene will play but she remains a virgin.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Are there any cheats or a debug mode in this game? The combat is mind-numbingly boring, watching Aika doing the same animation for several turns is killing my motivation. If at least the combat animations could be instant or having the option to disable damaging attacks so monsters just use H-attacks (I remember a few other games having an option like this).
It's weird that we have the option to make the H-animations instant but not the combat ones.

Tried using several save editors but none work.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Are there any cheats or a debug mode in this game? The combat is mind-numbingly boring, watching Aika doing the same animation for several turns is killing my motivation. If at least the combat animations could be instant or having the option to disable damaging attacks so monsters just use H-attacks (I remember a few other games having an option like this).
It's weird that we have the option to make the H-animations instant but not the combat ones.

Tried using several save editors but none work.
I'm pretty sure someone posted a full save here or on ULMF.
Also, all of ONEONE1's games are meant to focus on H-scenes before traditional gameplay. In fact, most Hentai JRPGs are like that.

You should try playing Ariadne.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
In fact, most Hentai JRPGs are like that.

You should try playing Ariadne.
Yeah dully noted. Which is why I generally don't like turn-based gameplay. It's also a pretty dated genre, nowadays TB games try to spice the turn flow with something else otherwise it gets sooo boring. To begin with RPG maker is based on that very same dated turn-based gameplay, so that's understandable I guess, I wish it had VH's combat system instead, or something more action oriented.

I mean I didn't know what I was going into since I was just searching for games with pregnancy and lactation and BE. Didn't know a thing about this game.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out right now.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So. made the mistake of playing this game and got hooked on it. I like RPGs in general, but this game was fun to play through for the H-scenes. The only way this game could be better is with a desensored patch. If you like this, you really should play the other games they have here also.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since the topic about whether you need to "lose" to advance came up in the discussion...
I'm never one to lose on purpose and GOR-type games are mostly misses for me for that very reason; so, I'm thankful that most everything was unlocked after the first complete run without having to give up, or deliberately doing something stupid (in "civilized" areas).
As quoted within that earlier post, I'm not a fan of "winning-by-losing" and only did a single run of this game on a Pure run. If I recall, by doing a "pure" run it unlocks virtually all the scenes (if not all) in the recollection. As a OneOne1 game, I don't feel the initiative to play the game again since it follows the same formulaic gameplay and plot as other OneOne1 games. Not saying the game is bad--it's actually pretty good and generally raises the bar in comparison to other H-games; but, it also feels like a reskinned clone.

Jul 11, 2019
Question: How do you get pregnant?

I've gotten the event that allows pregnancy with monsters, and i made sure to do several creampie sex scenes when my condition was "danger"...but i can achieve impregnation neither with humans or monsters. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a bug or something im not aware of, or some kind of special conditions? Like i say, i've done dozens of sex scenes where my condition is "danger" and yet...nothing.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes