yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
13) To activate the pregnancy feature you first have to fail 3 missions which will get you kicked out of school and transferred to a new school. Then, you need to fail 3 more missions and the pregnancy feature will become unlocked. NOTE: The MC can only get pregnant with monster characters. Outside of some bad endings, getting pregnant with human NPCs is impossible.

serious?
get pregnant with human NPC is impossible???????????

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Someone has the name of the menu/ last boss musics? I decoded it and gave a name miself, but i want to find the original.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
There is a "view H scene" option for me when I open the menu in game, where you can replay scenes, you can even change the lewdness parameters for different dialogues.

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone know if you can witness Lety's geting kinky with someone around chapter 2? I am in chater 3 I think, it's the one where you can enter boys dorm for the first time because of the festival. When I talk with Lety she apologises to me for having to see her geting it on with someone for her mission. The thing is, I didn't see anything, which makes me wonder if I missed it. One of the girls in dorm said she saw her talking with a shady merchant but I couldn't find him nor her.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone know if you can witness Lety's geting kinky with someone around chapter 2? I am in chater 3 I think, it's the one where you can enter boys dorm for the first time because of the festival. When I talk with Lety she apologises to me for having to see her geting it on with someone for her mission. The thing is, I didn't see anything, which makes me wonder if I missed it. One of the girls in dorm said she saw her talking with a shady merchant but I couldn't find him nor her.
Yes, it takes place in the inn of the first town.

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Yes, it takes place in the inn of the first town.
Thanks for answer, I have another question tho. How do I rise my proficiency (oral, anal, pussy etc) to the third level? At first it said I need exp but now that I have met the requirements, it says "locked" under the proficiency name.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
There is a "view H scene" option for me when I open the menu in game, where you can replay scenes, you can even change the lewdness parameters for different dialogues.
Nice, may I if that option appears after completing any one of the game endings?

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
I still don't know how to get lust attacks.
First of all you neet to lost virginity in a boss battle, then enemy will start to use lust attack.
If your lewd is high you get the possibility to use "lust defence". For some reason enemy will use lust attack if you use lust defence.

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
start off at beginning of game with

clothing option (can be Naked)
walking slut level
all H-armor
99 aphrodisiac
insta win/lose item
curse armor (def to 1)
and level 20

note: some event flags triggered.
Wow... you actually have it on your save file... that item that I have been looking for and combing through all the save files posted here because I just don't know how to get it... "100 of 100 is an item that makes pregnancy 100% if there is ever a chance of pregnancy."

This is literally the first time I get to see it because like I said, I have checked everyone else's save files that they posted and none of them have it. So now I have just one question for you. Do you know how to actually get it in-game?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes