MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
If those kind of game would allow some little customization on mc I would be happy you know I really don't like huge boobs

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
So, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I loved this game. By that I mean the story was more interesting then the actual sex scenes in it. The sex scene were just there, but the story is what kept me interested.

I might be the only one, but I wish there was more lesbian scenes involved. For what it had, I loved it, but I do wish there were more lesbian scenes. Other then that I loved the game.

Ynrohh

Oct 16, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm currently playing through the game (and loving it). Unfortunately I'll soon be done with it and am gonna have to move on to another game. The thing is, I reaaaaly like the gradual corruption aspect of the gameplay, with your mc starting as a pure virgin with 0 sex skills and constantly progressing as a slut depending on the type of encounters and interactions you make them do.

So I'm looking for any other games that have similiar gameplay mechanics. Any of you know some?
The gradual change in MCs behavior and sex skills based on your decisions is the core point here and must be present. Anything else I can live without if its missing from the game, thought it would be nice to have it (such as getting raped when you lose a fight, exploring for different sex interactions around the world, etc).

PS: I'm already aware of oneone1's other games (gonna be trying out Dark Elf and The Heiress when I finish with Oni).

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm currently playing through the game (and loving it). Unfortunately I'll soon be done with it and am gonna have to move on to another game. The thing is, I reaaaaly like the gradual corruption aspect of the gameplay, with your mc starting as a pure virgin with 0 sex skills and constantly progressing as a slut depending on the type of encounters and interactions you make them do.

So I'm looking for any other games that have similiar gameplay mechanics. Any of you know some?
The gradual change in MCs behavior and sex skills based on your decisions is the core point here and must be present. Anything else I can live without if its missing from the game, thought it would be nice to have it (such as getting raped when you lose a fight, exploring for different sex interactions around the world, etc).

PS: I'm already aware of oneone1's other games (gonna be trying out Dark Elf and The Heiress when I finish with Oni).

RPG MAKER GAMES:

1) You can try 'Cursed Armor'. It's pretty decent:

2) You can also try 'Sword Princess Cistina':

3) This one is good. 'Parallel Fantasy IF':

4) 'Arms Devicer+' is also good:

5) This one is old but it's considered a classic among Hentai Games.
'Virgin Island':

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm copy pasting this from a message I sent to another user a while back. All of the games below are Visual Novels, so no gameplay other than a few decisions that impact which ending and scene you get. All of them have the slow corruption you're looking for and very extreme sex.

VISUAL NOVELS

1) First, this is my favorite. If you're gonna play any visual novel I'm gonna recommend, then play this one. It's called Prison Battleship. You play as a type of terrorist/criminal older dude who is the captain of a space ship. One day, two beautiful female officers (who are very condescending to you and think you're scum) come to investigate you, and you slowly use some brainwashing equipment to turn them into "comfort" officers, AKA whores. It has a great story and lots of VERY extreme sex:

2) The second one I'm gonna recommend is a direct sequel to the one above. Prison Battleship 2. You play as the same dude you played in the first game. This time, instead of officers, you brainwash two princesses (Very powerful women. Strong fighters, proud etc.) into becoming prostitutes. The story is great and I think you'll like it:

3) The next game I'm gonna recommend is called 'Diviner Knight Towako'. This time, you play as Towako (Very proud. Strong warrior etc.), who is an heiress to a powerful family. She is a 'Diviner Knight' a powerful warrior/mage who kills demons. One day she gets captured by some Incubuses who slowly train her into becoming a prostitute. Good story and art.

4) In the next game I'm gonna recommend, you play as a disgraced soldier who has been defeated/outranked by some beautiful Elf officers (both of which hate your guts). You escaped because of something bad you did and they come to investigate you, and using slow hypnosis, you slowly turn them into prostitutes. Again, good story and lots of perverted sex.

5) Next game is called 'Armored Warrior Iris'. In this game you play as Iris, who is an armored warrior/knight. Basically Black Ops, elite soldier etc. One day, while on a mission, you are captured and sold into slavery and forced to become a prostitute. This game has a lot of choices and all of them will change the ending you can get.

6) The last game I will recommend is called 'Space Pirate Sara'. In this game you play as Sara, who is a famous Space Pirate and an heiress to a powerful family. One day, as in all other previous games, she is captured while on a mission, by two, immortal, evil Loli girls and is slowly trained into becoming a prostitute, whore or their plaything, depending on your choices.

Ynrohh

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks a ton! I'm not particularly interested in text oriented VNs since I prefer it when there's actual gameplay instead of just reading (stuff like the Rance games on the other hand are a 10/10 for me) but the rpg maker suggestions all look great. I'll make sure to check them all out when I'm done with Oneone's games.

PS: Always happy to expand the "plan to play" list as much as possible, so if anyone else also happens to have some good ideas, I'd be more than glad to hear them. Even if that doesn't happen though, it looks like I'll have plenty of material for a while, thanks to Sarica.

Nattsu

May 19, 2018
Do not fail three mission atleast if you want to go to normal route. If you fail three mission you will be expelled from the academy and another route will start.

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
Alright so who dropped a bitcoin miner in this?

The game becomes very choppy whenever you roll into town - and it immediately goes away if you pull up task manager, while you'll briefly see cpu usage spiked - while it should barely bring it above 3-4% if you're not on a potato.

Edit: I should mention this behavior wasn't there before the patched version.

Edit 2: Upon further playing it, it's actually just all kinds of fucked up now. It appears switching window focus fixes the choppy framerate - but I noticed overwriting saves is completely broken, you have to save to a new slot or delete older saves manually now.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Alright so who dropped a bitcoin miner in this?

The game becomes very choppy whenever you roll into town - and it immediately goes away if you pull up task manager, while you'll briefly see cpu usage spiked - while it should barely bring it above 3-4% if you're not on a potato.

Edit: I should mention this behavior wasn't there before the patched version.

Edit 2: Upon further playing it, it's actually just all kinds of fucked up now. It appears switching window focus fixes the choppy framerate - but I noticed overwriting saves is completely broken, you have to save to a new slot or delete older saves manually now.
Hello, I see that you're having some trouble running the game. Sorry to hear that.
I just want correct a few things you wrote in case anyone tries to take them seriously.

1) There is no bitcoin miner in the game I uploaded. The game comes directly from STEAM.
Please refrain from spreading inaccurate information.

2) If you go and read through the comments in this thread, you'll see that you're the only one reporting those problems.
That means that there is nothing wrong with the game. You most likely either have a weak PC or your PC has been infected with a virus, bitcoin miner or something else that's eating up your CPU, from some other location, because the RPGMaker game I uploaded is most certainly not responsible.

3) The save slots in the game I uploaded work perfectly fine, just as the developers intended. You are the only person reporting this problem.

That's all. I hope you resolve the issues you are having with your computer. Good luck.

Reactions: Dianakiss

drew

May 19, 2017
I have a doubt guys, if i decide kill all the enemies and do all the missions without lose, can i see sex scenes? or have Lewd missions¿? will be the chick corrupted or no?¿

drew

May 19, 2017
If you succeed in all missions you will have a virgin route playthrough. Lose against those student bandits in chapter one if you want to lose your virginity in the game. And do it before helping Lety with her mission in that cave.

holy fucking shit i m chapt 2 and she is virgin yet

Xspil

Oct 21, 2018
Hmm.. Anyone know how to unlock H-skills in battle?
I only got 2 from corrupted route or thats the only available H-skills?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes