hediberto

Aug 4, 2017
How do you get her to walk around naked?? Do you have to maximize her lewdness? Or is there some other method?

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
The exhibitionist play is unlocked at chapter 4 on the branch school route, right? Or is there another way to do exhibitionist play?
There is only one way for each route. Branch route is in story line but for normal route, you will need lewdness lv 3 (9 hearts total) then enter Male bath in Francis city. Once you leave the bath, you will be able to walk nake.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
How you save Pamera from getting raped? Cant get the True Love ending.
Pamera getting rape is unavoidable. Make sure get all this requirement to get Pure love ending.

1. In chapter 2, Talk to Sanomiya in acedemy shop area. And finish her quest.
2. In chapter 3, Talk to Crow in the place as 1 and finish the quest.
3. Now in chapter 4, after Pamera get rape. When you talk to nurse, choose to invrstigate furthur or something like that and don’t let Omero die.

Now if all that done, before going to final dungeon Aika and Crow should kiss each other. If not, that mean you won’t get pure love ending. Aika’s virginity isn’t required but you need lewdness lv 0 (less than 3 heart total)

Reactions: LainHarth

hediberto

Aug 4, 2017
There is only one way for each route. Branch route is in story line but for normal route, you will need lewdness lv 3 (9 hearts total) then enter Male bath in Francis city. Once you leave the bath, you will be able to walk nake.
How do you get the 9 hearts? I have cleared the first 8 and the conditions to have the 4 left. but the game tells me they are locked.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
How do you get the 9 hearts? I have cleared the first 8 and the conditions to have the 4 left. but the game tells me they are locked.
Each chapter will have Lewdness level and Sexual level cap. Chapter 2 will is 1 while 3 is 2 and 4 is 3. And since Level 3 is require for enter men bath, you need to wait unitl chapter 4

Reactions: BoohooBitch
Jun 20, 2017
This game is basically Kill la Kill gone sexual.

The combat is easy as hell, and you can stun-lock every enemy by doing Blunt Blade -> Any other attack -> Blunt Blade -> so on...

Horrible song choice for the sex scenes, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get aroused or cry my eyes out.

It's a nice and rather long game but too much derivative of Kill la Kill, it kills most of the originality this game could've had.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So I just gotta say, besides the fact Aika is fucked in both ways for the Evil ending, she's basically the most OP. The Good end is that whole anime togetherness as your friends kick her mother's goon's asses, then come to help you when you need it. If you don't become evil on the Branch route, it almost plays out the same way, only you end up murdering her goons yourself, freeing your chums to help you fight the final boss. If you are evil, Aika lulzez her way through everyone, butchering all 3 of her friends, and then killing her mother's goons, ending with her murdering her mother.

So the Evil route I'd say Aika is the most powerful. Aika murders everyone, and she's not assisted by anything even in her Oni form to deal with her mother. She just says fuck this, and goes on a murder spree.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Failed less than 3 missions per chapter... If you still get expelled. Find recent version that already fix the bug.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes