• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
How do I get her to become pregnant I have done it a ton. Also they said I cant from monsters but that can some how change. And lastly my proficiency stats are stuck at 2. Is this a bug or do I have to do something to get them to 3?, or is it cus my lewdness is not at 3 yet?
How does a woman get pregnant in real life? Dude it's so obvious. Have sex on "Danger" days. There is actually a State indicator on top of the womb pic in the menu (Press x). Bottom right. You have to sleep in the Dorm until the Danger state appear. Also she has to be a non-virgin first and I think you need to progress the story a little bit.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
how do I change to oni form bro?
Please help
Corruption Route = Basically you have to become a killer. The Corruption lvl in the menu is actually your kill count. After a certain amount of kills you can change. Other then that, there are plot cutscenes.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT VIBRATOR!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LHMC

Jun 18, 2017
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT VIBRATOR!!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should have done a mission for the item shop guy who wanted a cursed mask in chapter one. He sells it to you in chapter 2 or 3.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
can I ask to save your data?
The "Dangerous" state is only unlocked after certain progress in the story. It won't immediately be unlocked right after the girl lose her virginity. As for save files, I can't give you because I'm not playing it. I played the old Japanese version with Chitran so I have some knowledge.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You should have done a mission for the item shop guy who wanted a cursed mask in chapter one. He sells it to you in chapter 2 or 3.
Thanks. I bought it from the guy when I reached Chapter 3. So you can buy it only after Chapter 3 starts.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Talk to the nurse and she gives you a chastity belt, while wearing you have 0 chances of rape.
Talk to the nurse and she gives you a chastity belt, while wearing you have 0 chances of rape.
no chastity belt is to prevent you from being raped in battle. lust defense is an ability like self destruct. after a bit of progression in my first save being the branch route, I randomly saw the ability in my list of attacks. So was there a certain trigger I had to meet in order to unlock it? That's what I'm trying to figure out

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes