Identify RPGM arena gangbang game with a 4 all-female party fighting while being fucked

NakaHana

Aug 18, 2020
I found this game a couple of months from now and after a computer wipe because of OS problems, I suddenly remember having this somewhat decent RPGM game where you play as a party of 4 female characters who were apparently sent to fight a demon king that was actually just a naive? I think also otaku fat dude who was being tutored by an actual demon, and also taught similar looking dudes how to use hypnosis and stuff. A few minor details I remember were there's a shop near the arena where you can buy erotic clothes that are basically cosmetics for your party, a room you can rest in and read hints about how to actually win, and a cheat weapon in case you can't be bothered to play the game.

Much of the combat is basically keep attacking while they try to restrain and fuck your party to exhaustion. They had 2 games afaik with similar concepts and characters but the other was instead about a high school iirc where your characters try to pass multiple tests as teachers just try to hinder you, there's also a side thing you can do which is where you just tutor other male students who will also just hinder you the same way, though I didn't get to play that one as much.

Anywho thanks for reading I hope you can spare the time to answer, and like my usual maybe if you somehow found the game, or not, that you might be able to recommend similar games that are probably much better made than the ones I'm trying to find.