Identify RPGM game with black haired female protagonist

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Hi guys, I'm looking for a very specific game, probably in RPGM, that I played something like two years ago, I think, it's been so long I don't even remember if I played an english fan/google translation or an official english release.
I'lltell you what I remember, which is not much: it was about a female protagonist, probably a teacher, in an urban setting. The woman has glasses (probably red iirc), long black hair, huge tits and a stern look. I only remember a couple of sex scenes:

1) a group of students kidnapped the teacher and she had to escape after a few days by navigating an abandoned warehouse
2) after visiting an old man multiple times, showering with him and taking care of him, he sexed her (and that was one of the endings, I think)
3) a huge man with a wicker basket on his head raped her after she entered his room against the local temple's priest's advice
4) after masturbating frequently and loudly, the annoyed neighbour broke into her house and raped her.

I really dig the art style, with heavy color constrast and shadows. Let me know if you know what game I'm referring to. Thx and have a great day.