Seeking RPGM games

Sep 7, 2021
Hey everyone, im looking for games in RPGM genre. Right now im playing karryns prison. I played meltys quest, nyphomania paradox and priestess, slice of venture, and much much more. Could you recommend me something like these games? Can be kinky as hell i dont mind.

Thx a lot

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I would recommend Peasant's Quest or the Legend of Queen Opala games given that your examples were mostly combat games. There's also Island Saga, Saint Emiliana and Ambrosia in the same vein.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne
Sep 7, 2021
I would recommend Peasant's Quest or the Legend of Queen Opala games given that your examples were mostly combat games. There's also Island Saga, Saint Emiliana and Ambrosia in the same vein.
thx i already tried peasant quest but im not into the "realistic looks" i like more of an anime style but still thanks

Sep 7, 2021
This website alone has over 2000 RPGM games. Is there any style or fetish that you want in particular? Male MC, Female MC? 2d or 3d?

If I was to recommend any games in particular that you did not say, then these are the ones I enjoyed most out of what I finished
yeah i myself went thru a lot of pages with games but i could miss or just didnt like the game. when it comes to fetishes well idk myself since im into anything beside like some morbid stuff. i like games with anime style a lot.

edit: i was thinking about some fetishes i guess i like ntr,femdom,fighting style games

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
thx i already tried peasant quest but im not into the "realistic looks" i like more of an anime style but still thanks
The other suggestions I gave were more anime style. I think Island Saga is also by the same developer as Karryn's Prison and Meltys Quest.