RPGM Complete [RPGM MV]Abnormal Condition ~Lewd Crest / Prohibited Books / Parasites~[Ver 1.02][Octopig]

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Store Link:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: Japanese to English

Tags: female protagonist, magical girl, school/academy, fantasy, internal cumshot, pregnancy/impregnation, black hair

Description:
In a world where humans are increasingly able to use powerful magic, crime and discrimination is running rampant.

The force that arises to combat such villainy is the "Ichinose" family,
who work to control and regulate magic in place of the government.

However, soon the sin of magic will bring about a crushing end to world peace...

Story & Character

Shizuku Ichinose is a regular schoolgirl attending magic school.
One day, she is called upon to investigate the disappearance of 10 missing students at a nearby school.
She ends up transferring to the school, and as troubles pile up,
soon the eye of suspicion falls upon her...

Degrees of Corruption

• You will end up on the Abnormal Condition route if you make the wrong choices, or are defeated in battle.
    There are 40+ scenes, with lots of penetration and creampies.
    At first, the abnormal conditions can be resisted, but as the violation continues...

• All H scenes lead to bad endings, and there are 5 stages of corruption.
    Watch as a once pure girl is sullied by filthy men...
Details

• Boss battles only!
    Complete missions, collect equipment, and take on powerful foes!
    Go to vending machines to get healing items, and try out the randomized equipment gacha!

• Donate your used and useless equipment for a bit of spending money. Money is tight in this game, so spend wisely!

• Use the mouse wheel to check the text log if you miss something!

• Bosses require you to adjust your equipment based on their attack type and your status!
    * On Easy difficulty, special equipment is included to speed up and simplify boss fights.

Download Link:

Last edited:

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
I'm assuming this is a translation request? I don't know much about making threads, but should we tag this as a translation request or something?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request, here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.02 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

darkline81

May 28, 2018
After specific request, here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.02 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Is there a possibility that you can re-point the references to the encrypted rpgmvp and rpgmvo files? Otherwise it errors from loading a bunch of images immediately upon starting up.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is there a possibility that you can re-point the references to the encrypted rpgmvp and rpgmvo files? Otherwise it errors from loading a bunch of images immediately upon starting up.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
The DMTL is pointing to the original encrypted files and the game starts up normally.
Are you sure you are using the correct, undamaged version 1.02?

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Try pasting the file below into the data folder.

I dont know why, but for some reason it seems something in the translation changed the name of the image files(?) the game was looking for, after some testing i narrowed it down to the system file.

...in all honesty i am not entirely sure why it ended up breaking the game like that, I overwrote the translated system with a raw one, then mtl'ing the entire thing and fully expecting "something" to break, before narrowing it down further... but surprisingly it didnt(??).

....From what i can tell it seems to load now, hopefully it works ok now.

I've seen this become more of an issue in some games I've tried to mtl, code and pointers mascerading as dialog text.
(violated princess for example was insane with this.. translating seemingly plain text hiding in map files ended up breaking enemies and the fighting system on said maps. ..That mtl ended up a jumbled mess, but "good enough" to stumble through to the end of the demo).

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Official translation uncensored. I belive it's the steam version:

password: otomi-games.com

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Good quality?
Meh. It's a low-effort VN in RPGM, but at least it's not too grindy. I mostly play it for the mind control.
at least this version made it enjoyable for me. The uncensor is not great, but there were too many things untranslated in the other one.