[RPGM MV] How do i translate this menu UI?

Apr 26, 2017
I'm in the process of translating Yulia Fight and i can't seem to find the codes for this menu, searched though common events, switches, and variables using RPGM MV
Thanks
Screenshot (332).png

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well there isn't much anyone else can help unless you share the game files or similar.

But as a tip, one thing I notice on some games is that they can have some files outside the www or data folders, so do a search around the entire game folder and not just data or similar.

And if you looked absolutely everywhere, there is also a rare chance some ui texts are actually stored as images instead, so take a look around for images as well then edit them.

Apr 26, 2017
Well there isn't much anyone else can help unless you share the game files or similar.

But as a tip, one thing I notice on some games is that they can have some files outside the www or data folders, so do a search around the entire game folder and not just data or similar.

And if you looked absolutely everywhere, there is also a rare chance some ui texts are actually stored as images instead, so take a look around for images as well then edit them.
Thanks for the tip, the reason why i didn't share the game files is that the game itself contains shotacon stuff, so i don't know if its allowed to be shared here.
This game has no dlsite page for some reason so i only have a downlaod site instead that has the link

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Thanks for the tip, the reason why i didn't share the game files is that the game itself contains shotacon stuff, so i don't know if its allowed to be shared here.
This game has no dlsite page for some reason so i only have a downlaod site instead that has the link
This game "seems" to use a custom menu, you should look in the file www/js/plugins.js

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you need to find the plugin that they are using and translate it

it should be located at www\js\plugins