• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Partial [RPGM][None] Evil Girls Party [Project FW]

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I already tried using Translator++ but it seems I'm not experienced enough as I always encounter conflicts with the files. Game really looks good and hope somebody notice it. I'm not looking for somebody to fully translate it, as possible a machine translation is fine for me.
1604238106060.png
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: ?
Language: Japanese

Download:

( PW: kimochi.info )

Preview Images:
1604238106060.png 1604238135465.png 1604238192376.png 1604238207067.png

Last edited:
Reactions: polak1000

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, seems like a good game and i really dig the first girl (With the kinda ? purple hair), she seems really good.

I've seen that it's a game that have been recenlty released and that they have done a update that add content just two days later, welp why not ? And damn, 1GB ? Seems like it will take a while for whoever will translate it

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Welp, seems like a good game and i really dig the first girl (With the kinda ? purple hair), she seems really good.

I've seen that it's a game that have been recenlty released and that they have done a update that add content just two days later, welp why not ? And damn, 1GB ? Seems like it will take a while for whoever will translate it
She's actually the reason why I took interest in the game too, just love the character designs and art style of this one.

I'll probably give another try doing a machine translation by tracking down where was the errors. Not a pro so there'll be many left untranslated.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
She's actually the reason why I took interest in the game too, just love the character designs and art style of this one.

I'll probably give another try doing a machine translation by tracking down where was the errors. Not a pro so there'll be many left untranslated.
Welp, we are two to take interest in this game because of her and i agree for the art style and chara design.

I'm thinking of taking a look in the raw version to see how much content is there ^^

Oh and it's censored, the pic with the maid shows that the dicks are censored, you might want to change Censored : No to Censored : Yes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh and also, having the password would be good x)

Because when extracting or wanting to look at the file, it ask for password.

I've donwloaded your mega file, just to say

Reactions: belzewolf22

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Made a basic MTL patch for the game after some few fix. No errors so far. You can download it here

Just replace the original data files with this.

1604756579369.png

Reactions: kaksois