Seeking RPGM or rpg like games with a female MC and at least some lesbian content

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
It doesn´t need to be fully focusing on the lesbian side, but it should at least be one of the themes of the game. Lesbian monster sex, and futa on female is good as well. I´ll list most of the games like this that I´ve already played:
Trinity dungeon - Here monster sex is the main focus, but still there is a good amount of lesbian scenes.
Horny bunny Hana - This has only a small amount of lesbian sex, but still the main relationship of the game is lesbian so it makes up for it.
Overgrown genesis - this game had some of it as well.
Demon master chris - another game with monster sex and lesbian conent with female MC.
Lighting Warrior Raidy - game fully focusing on lesbian bdsm.

Reactions: Zoozo and ShamanLab

scholardude

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you!

Btw do you know how far the game is from finishing? Because I see that it´s 0.99, so if it just like 1 patch away I might as well wait for it so I don´t have to replay.
I did encounter a bunch of unfinished stuff (mostly near the end game), so I suspect it's still some ways off from being finished.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I´ve seen this game before, but I skipped it because it looked more weird than sexual, I guess I´ll give it a try.
If you just want to look/read on lesbian scenes/pictures try my onther project - kinetic novel with chapter selector 'Mysterious Erotic Theater'. ;)