Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English, English (MTL)

Instructions/Information
Extract and run

Download

Preview Images:
RJ284349_img_main.jpg RJ284349_img_smp1.jpg RJ284349_img_smp2.jpg RJ284349_img_smp3.jpg

Marked as partial as I managed to find a MTL for the game which iv'e uploaded but its pretty terrible. Hoping someone is kind enough to edit the MTL to be more readable or just translate the game themselves.​

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I could take a knack at this for a change of pace. Does anyone have the JPN version anywhere? All I've found are either the MTL, Chinese or broken versions of this game, and I'm sure that the MTL version won't help much cuz of the already altered broken engrish lol

Edit: Nevermind, found one and holy lord this is NOT my type of thing, jeez. The text makes no sense at all and it still has some characters that the translator couldn't, well, translate. I've tried using Translator++ but to no avail.

I have failed ;_;

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I could take a knack at this for a change of pace. Does anyone have the JPN version anywhere? All I've found are either the MTL, Chinese or broken versions of this game, and I'm sure that the MTL version won't help much cuz of the already altered broken engrish lol

Edit: Nevermind, found one and holy lord this is NOT my type of thing, jeez. The text makes no sense at all and it still has some characters that the translator couldn't, well, translate. I've tried using Translator++ but to no avail.

I have failed ;_;
Can you drop the JPN ver bro?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Can you drop the JPN ver bro?
Why? I mean, translating it is a pain unless you want to take my spot lol. I just wanted to see how well I could change the flavor text, and even then you're better off going with the MTL version that the Mega link has if you want to play regularly

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Why? I mean, translating it is a pain unless you want to take my spot lol. I just wanted to see how well I could change the flavor text, and even then you're better off going with the MTL version that the Mega link has if you want to play regularly
Ah no bro, i mean, i would like to play the JPN ver just to see what the real text here, cuz when i play the mtl here, i cant understand it, maybe i can try to play the original one and then try to translate it bro.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Ah no bro, i mean, i would like to play the JPN ver just to see what the real text here, cuz when i play the mtl here, i cant understand it, maybe i can try to play the original one and then try to translate it bro.
Well, if you say so...
Here's the version with the original text. On close inspection, it seems to be in Chinese rather than Japanese, likely due to the creator being Chinese, I believe. Don't quote on me on that, I've just only heard.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Well, if you say so...
Here's the version with the original text. On close inspection, it seems to be in Chinese rather than Japanese, likely due to the creator being Chinese, I believe. Don't quote on me on that, I've just only heard.

Okay bro, thanks

Reactions: Axis3123

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah I've also dug through the usual communities for this game, and it seems the original language for this game is in fact Chinese.