• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [RPGM][Partial] ROBFS4U [The Knights of Asgar]

TheBrandHammer

Feb 27, 2020
Store:
Language: Japanese -> English

Hey everyone! I've made an attempt to translate the second game in ROBF series. Currently I have only "finished" the intro chapter and most of the UI stuff, but I also managed to bypass the quizzes that appear at the start of chapter 2.

A small warning, I translated this by using a multitude of translators, dictionaries and google searches with some of my very limited Japanese here and there, and I always tried to make the script sound as non robotic as possible. So there might be plenty of translation errors and such. Some things like names, plot points or others might be incorrectly translated as I myself am very much translating as I play through the game myself. And while I do think I did a fairly good job there were definitely times where I had to completely improvise on what was being said. Now English also isn't my first language so my apologies for the inevitable mistakes, feel free to reach out to me to let me know if missed a translation, made an error, spelling/grammar mistake, etc.

Now with that all said, here is how to install the patch:
  1. If your game dir doesn't have the "Data" folder then use the Decrypter.exe tool to get them.
    1. If you need help with this step please, this post might help.
  2. Move the rest of the files from zip file into the game dir.
  3. You should be good to go.
I know this game has a reputation of being hard to translate because of it being taken down often, so I hope by only uploading the necessary files we can avoid this being taken down as well.

Link:

To finish this post, I'm going to try and keep working on this until it is done but currently my real life deadlines are going to take priority, but I hope to get the next version out as soon as possible. I will try to upload a new version each time I finish an in-game chapter, but maybe upload some quick fixes here and there.

Thank you all and enjoy!

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Store:

Hey everyone! I've made an attempt to translate the second game in ROBF series. Currently I have only "finished" the intro chapter and most of the UI stuff, but I also managed to bypass the quizzes that appear at the start of chapter 2.

A small warning, I translated this by using a multitude of translators, dictionaries and google searches with some of my very limited Japanese here and there, and I always tried to make the script sound as non robotic as possible. So there might be plenty of translation errors and such. Some things like names, plot points or others might be incorrectly translated as I myself am very much translating as I play through the game myself. And while I do think I did a fairly good job there were definitely times where I had to completely improvise on what was being said. Now English also isn't my first language so my apologies for the inevitable mistakes, feel free to reach out to me to let me know if missed a translation, made an error, spelling/grammar mistake, etc.

1. If your game dir doesn't have the "Data" folder then use the Decrypter.exe tool to get them.
I know this game has a reputation of being hard to translate because of it being taken down often, so I hope by only uploading the necessary files we can avoid this being taken down as well.

Link:

To finish this post, I'm going to try and keep working on this until it is done but currently my real life deadlines are going to take priority, but I hope to get the next version out as soon as possible. I will try to upload a new version each time I finish an in-game chapter, but maybe upload some quick fixes here and there.

Thank you all and enjoy!
Are you still continuing this?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Store:

Link:

Thank you all and enjoy!
And Btw Can you share your ROBFS3U MTL? You have it right?

TheBrandHammer

Feb 27, 2020
Are you still continuing this?
Wow ok I'm so sorry I didnt get any notification for this thread!

To answer your question, probably not for the forseeable future. At the moment I just can't justify spending my time on it, but I still have the files and wont delete them for if there is a chance of me picking it up. If someone else wants to pick it up, be my guest!

Last edited: