Seeking RPGM puzzle game with transformations (doll, vampire, etc.)

Aug 11, 2020
I remember playing this game and i must have gotten it from either here or TFGames.
You get transported into a giant mansion and you needed to solve puzzles in order to open more rooms. I remember the puzzles were pretty hard and you could easily get a bad end. (Maybe i was just bad, could also be true)

I specifically remember that it did have many transformations, but also other fetishes like petrification and mind control i think. There was for example a doll in a room which moved opposite to you i think, and there was a bad end where you transformed into such a doll if you fucked up.
There was also something like a yandere ice witch in the main lobby which looked for a guy who hid in the library. You could fuck up here as well and turn into such an ice witch or get mistaken as the guy who she was looking for.
I think it also had vampires, there was one in a room and she was peaceful as long as you didnt cut yourself on some glass and lose blood. She then would do the succ and turn you into one as well.
I think the overall story was that you got transported to this mansion to work there for some sort of god.

I dont remember if it was finished but it seemed pretty old as well.