4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poteocoverfull.png

Overview:
In the year 2015, the siblings Erik and Tiffany are kidnapped by an angel sent by a mysterious powerful being only known as The Elder One. Tiffany has been captured and is imprisoned somewhere in a strange mansion, whereas Erik is challenged by The Elder One to play a sick game - manage to escape the mansion together in which case the siblings will be left alone, or be stuck as one of The Elder One's many playthings for all eternity.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-03
Developer: JackyHF - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_952.png Screenshot_949.png Screenshot_954.png Screenshot_951.png Screenshot_955.png Screenshot_956.png

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I'm actually yet to play the remaster and it's been ages since I've played the original, so I'm not too sure about the tags, but I'll try and someone else can correct me later if I misremember something.

Anal sex/BDSM/Corruption/FemDom/Futa/Lesbian/Mind control/Oral/Sissification and especially Transformation should all be safe to add

Reactions: BaasB

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Before anyone asks:

Most endings involve TFs, usually some kind of MtF. It's done to characters other than MC as well, particularly the sister.

Sissification is (IIRC) is only one specific ending, don't panic too much about it.

The amount of endings is One Metric Fuckton. I don't think there's a guide (i sure am not gonna make one) but there's an outdated and half-filled wiki made for the original that prooobably should work for most endings.

Reactions: Soldimar

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This looks like something I'd really like...but I'm super iffy on downloading any executable directly. Like on a scale of 1-10, how safe is this game for those that tried it?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Not sure what this is referencing, but all characters are original.
The dark magician girl of yugioh. The girl in the picture has an outfit that looks like a reference to her. I thought it might mean this was a parody.

Oct 12, 2018
Okay im stuck, basically, cant unlock the door in the same corridor as dollgirl and camilla, can enter the mirror dimension but not remove rocks, burned the yuki onna. any tps?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes