4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
A little bit of Hope and superb amount of DETERMINATION but I have found forum with, probably, all endings and how to get them. If there are not all endings, you should look at the forum too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: Getting "Heroes of Mizene" ending is a bit confusing. You can't get it right away like it was written on the walkthrough. Some people told, that you need to use transformation orb four times before you will be in the scene, where you supposed to send everyone into Mizene. No details, unfortunately.
I didn't got it though.

Last edited:

[.]

Mar 23, 2018
For anyone who is requiring a guide on most of the endings in the game, I recommend you to visit this . It has a mostly comprehensible description of what you have to do.

At this time of writing some routes are missing (Aubrey's, Yuki the Kitsune's, so around 5-8 and currently tired to check all of them) and I'm planning to add these routes as well as make the route descriptions that I find confusing or inconsistent be changed.

In the meantime if you guys have questions, just ask me here.

Btw for the people who are having a difficult time in doing the romance routes, iirc 99% of the romance routes require you to go through the golden door WITH Tiffany having been transformed back to normal. The only exception for this is the Aya Romance Route which is part of the Mizene Endings.

*Thoughts on the game*
Honestly the game is entertaining. I won't say fun because of the amount of time wasted from backtracking which could honestly have just been fixed by making a quicktravel system (OH WAIT THE MIRROR EXISTS!!! smhmh) and the annoying requirement to go back and forth with the mask to not get raped by tentacles and need to go back to a save point (yes ik F12 exists to restart the game, allowing for a quicker return to last save point but still).

Oh and it feels like the game just blue balls you (could be because I'm already in deep shit when it comes to corruption and the like that I need more than the normal amount) by not having the sexual parts of the route be longer. It feels like you get hooked at the start of the sexual part then it just ends there (a few routes that could be counted by hand don't do this). Literal blue balling bruh.

All in all, 8//10 game if we are not considering the music, sound effects (though for the magic SE it was pretty decent) and the blue balling "Plot". So pretty much remove everything except gameplay, art and normal story. Otherwise it's a 6/10 from me.

Reactions: shinka25

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Is there any good ending with spider girl? Also, how do I get the good ending with aya? please help.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
For anyone who is requiring a guide on most of the endings in the game, I recommend you to visit this . It has a mostly comprehensible description of what you have to do.

At this time of writing some routes are missing (Aubrey's, Yuki the Kitsune's, so around 5-8 and currently tired to check all of them) and I'm planning to add these routes as well as make the route descriptions that I find confusing or inconsistent be changed.

In the meantime if you guys have questions, just ask me here.

Btw for the people who are having a difficult time in doing the romance routes, iirc 99% of the romance routes require you to go through the golden door WITH Tiffany having been transformed back to normal. The only exception for this is the Aya Romance Route which is part of the Mizene Endings.

*Thoughts on the game*
Honestly the game is entertaining. I won't say fun because of the amount of time wasted from backtracking which could honestly have just been fixed by making a quicktravel system (OH WAIT THE MIRROR EXISTS!!! smhmh) and the annoying requirement to go back and forth with the mask to not get raped by tentacles and need to go back to a save point (yes ik F12 exists to restart the game, allowing for a quicker return to last save point but still).

Oh and it feels like the game just blue balls you (could be because I'm already in deep shit when it comes to corruption and the like that I need more than the normal amount) by not having the sexual parts of the route be longer. It feels like you get hooked at the start of the sexual part then it just ends there (a few routes that could be counted by hand don't do this). Literal blue balling bruh.

All in all, 8//10 game if we are not considering the music, sound effects (though for the magic SE it was pretty decent) and the blue balling "Plot". So pretty much remove everything except gameplay, art and normal story. Otherwise it's a 6/10 from me.
I need help, i can't get the aya romance ending.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes