4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough I wrote for this game, I haven't finished writing everything but it should be enough to finish multiple different endings.

I included multiple pathways, including different ways to rescue your sister, true ending pathways, how to get the talisman etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, after playing around, I think the best possible ending you can get in the game (as a male) is the Fox's Reward. To achieve this, you need to do the following:

Last edited:

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
Here's a quick walkthrough I wrote for this game, I haven't finished writing everything but it should be enough to finish multiple different endings.

I included multiple pathways, including different ways to rescue your sister, true ending pathways, how to get the talisman etc.

Okay, after playing around, I think the best possible ending you can get in the game (as a male) is the Foxy's Reward. To achieve this, you need to do the following:
u mention to save camelia with using the mirror
may i know what mirror are u refer?
i used the hand mirror on her and nothing happens
and how do i go to the mirror world?

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
u mention to save camelia with using the mirror
may i know what mirror are u refer?
i used the hand mirror on her and nothing happens
and how do i go to the mirror world?
First use the small mirror by youself, e.g. go to an empty space without any objects or person next to you and use it. Once you've used the mirror, you can use it on Camelia

vuiren

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know where is Ixies after tentacles took her? I opened almost all the endings but i got no idea where she could be

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone know where is Ixies after tentacles took her? I opened almost all the endings but i got no idea where she could be
She's inside the robot. Fill your vase with water and pour it on the robot.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I haven't played this game but I'm thinking about it. I mainly enjoy games with heavy mind control so I'm curious if this game falls in that category to anyone who has played it?

vuiren

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played this game but I'm thinking about it. I mainly enjoy games with heavy mind control so I'm curious if this game falls in that category to anyone who has played it?
Well, there are a lots of endings with heavy mind control, but main gameplay isn't based around this

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanndril

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
here is save for almost complete gallery
the SavingDataLoca is gallery but you will need at least one game over or one ending for it to appear.
just drag these files in your game solder.

Last edited:
Reactions: vuiren

ReaderM

Dec 17, 2019
here is save for almost complete gallery
the SavingDataLoca is gallery but you will need at least one game over or one ending for it to appear.
just drag these files in your game solder.
Or read: READ ME
Can you specify on what I need to do in order to get this to work please and thank you?

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
Can you specify on what I need to do in order to get this to work please and thank you?
1.)downlode my save, in it you will find SavingDataLocal
2.)copy and pase it in you game folder where your SavingDataLocal is located
3.)rewrited it
4.)done

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes