4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
I was wondering if we were going to see this game here! PotEO shares a wider setting with Magical Camp and they are both really good. Nice to see a remake for the game that started it all.

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
So I read a few of the endings and almost all of them are verbatim "Erik is fucked in the ass". Yeah, no..
Hope everyone else enjoys it though.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
So I read a few of the endings and almost all of them are verbatim "Erik is fucked in the ass". Yeah, no..
Hope everyone else enjoys it though.
There are only perhaps 3-4 endings/scenes that have this. The overwhelming amount of endings don't involve sex at all.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
should you put out the fire in the library? also i got the c4 from the fairy. now how to progress?still cant open my room nor approach the girl who runs when i open her door

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
should you put out the fire in the library? also i got the c4 from the fairy. now how to progress?still cant open my room nor approach the girl who runs when i open her door
c4 must be used on a statue in the world with bunch of mirrors, this mirror is being obtained when you destroying a locker in the room with a vampire maid(if i remember right), to open the room in you room you must fill a vase with toilet water or water from the fountain, but it will just lead you into the main hall, i'm kinda stuck myself on the girl as well

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
c4 must be used on a statue in the world with bunch of mirrors, this mirror is being obtained when you destroying a locker in the room with a vampire maid(if i remember right), to open the room in you room you must fill a vase with toilet water or water from the fountain, but it will just lead you into the main hall, i'm kinda stuck myself on the girl as well
can you be more specific?do what in maid's room?did you give her the necklace?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
can you be more specific?do what in maid's room?did you give her the necklace?
top left of the room, use crowbar on it,,, necklace must be given to her after you give her 2 bottles filled with blood(can take from the elf mage's place, both of them)

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
great thanks. but i have the hairpin stuck in the door of my room. also the maid still attacks after 2 bottles and the necklace

Last edited:

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
You need to use the Hand Mirror on Camelia after she drank two bottles, but before you can use the mirror on her you must have used it on your own to know what it does. You also must have gotten the broom and cleaned the room with her. Once inside the mirror nexus she will remove the boulder blocking one of the paths.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
You need to use the Hand Mirror on Camelia after she drank two bottles, but before you can use the mirror on her you must have used it on your own to know what it does. You also must have gotten the broom and cleaned the room with her. Once inside the mirror nexus she will remove the boulder blocking one of the paths.
oh cool but the broom is broken

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
it's fine, you can use c4 on the statue in the mirror nexus
I'd avoid using the mirror, and instead use Camilla, simply because you need C4 for a puzzle in the end-game section.

@Em Kijo
I wonder if we'll ever see his first game, Runes of Chaos, ever remade. It's a very rough diamond and might've been too ambitious, but honestly I'd be fine if it ended on the last dungeon that was never released, but is fully modeled and scripted that ends with MC becoming a girl. Just cue some end screen about future adventures with a cheesy ending sequence and its good.

Jun 12, 2020
I have just start the game, but THANK YOU finally, i love you, like really, i can't play a game wihtout intro, a game without story is tasteless, so i always watch intro, but too many dev like big endless one, with all screen text, or one sentence by one sentence, and you end spam click cause finally this intro is endless and boring and learn you nothing, and you wait and wait.....
But you my friends youre one of the great dev who know how to introduce player in less than 5mn with basic tuto, and this is gold for me <3

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
I'd avoid using the mirror, and instead use Camilla, simply because you need C4 for a puzzle in the end-game section.
i have used c4 on the statue but i haven't collected the mirror shards from her room since i have no broom and my pin is stuck in the door of my room

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes