4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
Iv done most the endings but messed up by burning the web to early and don't wanna replay the whole game anyone have a save right before doing spider girl part?

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think I'm going to get very far in this mystery! Playing the intro what key do I press to open the mysterious package? everything I try is just tiffany saying aren't you going to open it.

glop102

Sep 25, 2019
I don't think I'm going to get very far in this mystery! Playing the intro what key do I press to open the mysterious package? everything I try is just tiffany saying aren't you going to open it.

Check out the file ReadMe/GameControls.txt

Reactions: madhatter11
Jul 11, 2019
I find that it's a bit too easy to walk into a dead-end by using items the wrong way or else prematurely and get stuck unable to progress without restarting the entire story unless you use a guide to ensure you don't make a mistake, which to me defeats the point of playing a game when it becomes that omni-necessary. Hopefully that will be less of an issue in other games by the same developer, notably Magical Camp.

The writing otherwise seems good enough and there is some intrigue to the story. Not enough sex for my tastes, least of all with the aforementioned dead end problem, so I think I'll pass the rest of it, but if that doesn't bother you then I think it's worth a peek.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know how to find the ghosts in the basement using the ghost mask? found something on the wiki about it but can't find them anymore.

May 4, 2018
full save any one I have spider bad ending 3 out of five elder god endings 1 necro out of 4 decapitated ending achieved all fairy endings
missing 1 fox girl ending admit defeat and leave ending.
missing break a love struck women snowwomen ending missing
all elf mage endings all sis good and bad endings only missing achieve the female gold standard
ending got forest monster ending no idea how to leave forest low. achieved experimental cow and chaos crystal dildo ending jester girl endings missing the other 4 ends,
missing 6 endings ,possessed by shrine maiden, saviour of entire world, water lady defects magic ,facing villain after receiving love confession, become the saviour of new world and your sister save world all these 6 endings missing missing 2 demon endings demonic cure and make a demon experience love and missing all doll ending aka Vicky. missing one ebony and ivory ending aka the twins guarding gate let the free twin bird fly and one vampire girl ending a dramatic end for two vampire missing 2 angle endings a seal unfinished and a seal yet finished if any know how to get these are were to go please reply if any one has a full save please reply
switch location are first switch bathroom loo roll second switch kitchen next room mouldy bread near stacked boxes last switch library second book shelf left of yellow draw no idea how to open draw low ? if room does on shake press either the 1st or second switch a gain room should shake if done right

Tanno

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone got a full save? Got stuck using an item at the wrong spot and don't want to replay the whole game

May 4, 2018
Anyone know how to find the ghosts in the basement using the ghost mask? found something on the wiki about it but can't find them anymore.
press all hidden switches ghost mask in dolls room in draws check twice the after pressing hidden location of switchs as follows switch's first switch bathroom loo roll second switch kitchen next room mouldy bread near stacked boxes last switch library second book shelf left of yellow draw no idea how to open draw low ? if room does on shake press either the 1st or second switch a gain room should shake if done right the go to kitchen second room go down to summon circle room go down hidden stairs wear mask from dolls room should see ghost

Reactions: Brakalt

Venom Snake

May 29, 2018
ok, i might be about to ask a stupid question but i am beyond the point of caring: who tf is Lilly and where/how do i find her???

May 4, 2018
any one no how to get doll ending i told her she was pretty a collatable and wished her luck finding owner sister normal leave though golden door and doll ending not triggering do i have to beat game for doll ending ?

May 4, 2018
anyone know where to find the talisman?
help vamp maid give two bottle of blood from elf mage room and help sweep room use mirror on self the show vamp mirror ps give here necklace dont know if you need necklace for vamp good end as well before vamp smash's rock in mirror world use that mirror behind rock for crypt world find mirror in crypt us crowbar on skeleton coffin mirror there the use hand mirror select new mirror in mirror room get talisman man combine with pink glowing rock

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
If you want to unlock all the ending in the memory room you just have to replace every false by true in the "SavingDataLocal.rvdata2".

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
I may be blind, but I can't for the life of me find the golden door which you use to actually escape.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes