RPGM None [RPGM][Rage Battle Princess, Chrysanthemum Flower][RJ427459][MARONKOUBOU]

Mar 17, 2021
RJ427459_img_main.png
ENG title : Rage Battle Princess, Chrysanthemum Flower
JP title : 討滅戦姫・菊花
LINK :

Description : RPG, Sexual training, Slave, Turn based combat
"She was the strongest shrine maiden who became a slave, but she was picked up by Mobgoblin and fought her way through!
Even if the strongest heroine tries to fight, her master gets in the way and she can't fight properly!
Will you play as your master's mob, or will you become the strongest heroine and fight recklessly!?"

DownloadJP:

Jun 17, 2020
It says failed to load the PNG. tried to change my local to japanese but didnt fix the issue. Is there another Download link?

tlp

Dec 23, 2017
It says failed to load the PNG. tried to change my local to japanese but didn't fix the issue. Is there another Download link?
I have the official version from dlsite and it behaves the same. The problem is the unzip program used the wrong encoding.
What I usually do is open the zip file with WinRAR. Then press ctrl E, and a list of encoding will show up, then select encoding japanese shift JIS. The file and folder name will now look correct within the Winrar program, then we extract the game from winrar and it will work.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
yea don't think the game is playable without any sort of translation, I got completely stuck and I have no clue what to do anymore, haven't seen a scene in quite a while as well

Mar 17, 2021
yea don't think the game is playable without any sort of translation, I got completely stuck and I have no clue what to do anymore, haven't seen a scene in quite a while as well
I got stuck on I think the final boss. (In the abandoned shrine)
The point where I got stuck for a long time previously is trying to enter the "Flying Base" on the right side of the map. You need a letter from a dead merchant that dies in a random spot on the overworld. (In the southwest)

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I got stuck on I think the final boss. (In the abandoned shrine)
The point where I got stuck for a long time previously is trying to enter the "Flying Base" on the right side of the map. You need a letter from a dead merchant that dies in a random spot on the overworld. (In the southwest)
Allready got the letter and entered the zone but I can't do anything from there anymore, I defeated the boss in the shadow village or w.e that is supposed be and now I have no clue where to go anymore.

Mar 17, 2021
Allready got the letter and entered the zone but I can't do anything from there anymore, I defeated the boss in the shadow village or w.e that is supposed be and now I have no clue where to go anymore.
Other notable things is stealing the treasure from the city in the southwest and collecting the 5 or so 'recipes?' for the potion from all the merchants. Then there are new enemies at the abandoned shrine and a boss.

But if it is anything like their other game "Inma Seiso Uriel & Belial" there will be a random side quest required to continue. I haven't figured out what the prerequisite is for the shrine boss to not be a game over. Always get a message "She forgot she was a slave"

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you just have to survive 3 turns and you can power up...make sure you equip the right item...the miko orb i think it was

if you managed to get to the last boss the kappa lady then you already have the item needed to win you just have to equip it before the fight and survive 3 turns (best way is to do sexy stuff coz it heals you )