RPGM None [RPGM][Rage Battle Princess, Chrysanthemum Flower][RJ427459][MARONKOUBOU]

Jinsen

Apr 17, 2018
I have the official version from dlsite and it behaves the same. The problem is the unzip program used the wrong encoding.
What I usually do is open the zip file with WinRAR. Then press ctrl E, and a list of encoding will show up, then select encoding japanese shift JIS. The file and folder name will now look correct within the Winrar program, then we extract the game from winrar and it will work.
this and running with japanese locale still give the error for me

hedge_333

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone willing to provide some notes on a walkthrough, or just general progression points?
I ran it through Translator++ and did some minor edits and I don't know if I messed up somewhere, mainly because I'm trying to wait for it to turn to night and steal something from a warehouse, but I can't figure it out. I think I'm supposed to go to the inn at the top left, and take a break? But it doesn't work and idk if it's the game or my translation attempt or my save, because when I drop the save into the unedited JP version, I still can't figure out what to do.

Feb 26, 2018
Finished the main quest though I couldn't figure out what the diary pages are for.

Anyone willing to provide some notes on a walkthrough, or just general progression points?
I ran it through Translator++ and did some minor edits and I don't know if I messed up somewhere, mainly because I'm trying to wait for it to turn to night and steal something from a warehouse, but I can't figure it out. I think I'm supposed to go to the inn at the top left, and take a break? But it doesn't work and idk if it's the game or my translation attempt or my save, because when I drop the save into the unedited JP version, I still can't figure out what to do.
You generally have to follow the exclamation mark bubbles around so to get into the warehouse you need to talk to the guy in front of the warehouse and get the new outfit from the shop on the left. After you've done those you can rest at the inn and break into the warehouse.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
You generally have to follow the exclamation mark bubbles around so to get into the warehouse you need to talk to the guy in front of the warehouse and get the new outfit from the shop on the left. After you've done those you can rest at the inn and break into the warehouse.
For some reason your save does not seem to be appearing in the game after copying the file to the save folder. Might need global.rpgsave file.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, completely lost in this game. Which is pretty standard for this developer. I'm currently in the Village in the top left with the warehouse, but nothing I do seems to be triggering any progress. I've tried this:
But while I can talk to the clerk in the item store, he doesn't give any kind of outfit and I can't interact with any items in the place. Sleeping in the inn doesn't turn it to night, and I've gone through the entire village both with and without the slave talking to everyone. All that did was reveal the Nurse who I think was one of the previous games protags in the place of the 2 thugs in the tavern/inn place you can 'fight', but talking to her only has her mention a purple-haired woman (the other protag I'm guessing) and doesn't trigger anything.

EDIT: Ugh, found the problem. Didn't talk to the orc in the top right of the trading post you get Chrysanthemum from.

Last edited: