Identify RPGM similar to Seeds of Chaos in Development Around the Time of Last Sovereign and Overwhored (Mind Control, Corruption, Succubi, Fantasy, Pregnancy)

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
The game involved mind control and transformation as a heavy element. You play a generic protagonist dude (brown hair, I think) that has settled with your wife in a small town; you're some kind of hero of the kingdom in the war against monsters. You find a demon (succubus queen) sealed in the woods and unleash her from a well I think?

She seduces/mind-controls you into helping her breed monsters back into the world and take over; the game likely should have the pregnancy tag. This first manifests with her turning your house into a fleshy purple/pink nightmare-scape. You and the wife can maintain your romantic relationship though I think it would technically involve some amount of Neto*/NTR or polyamory/swinging; there's a harem and dating simish component to it.

The combat is remarkable (not necessarily in a way that many would consider good) for an RPGM; it is far more scripted like a visual novel than a traditional JRPG combat engine. The game involves very little combat sequences and a lot more puzzle solving. No or few random battles; I am pretty sure all the battles are strictly scripted encounters.

I can't recall exactly but the longer arc of the game may have involved the protagonist slowly being transformed into a succubus; it definitely involved corruption as a theme. The primary game play is going around from village to village learning about the people then figuring out how to corrupt them. I recall encountering the game while searching for games similar to Overwhored and Village of Nightmares.

Seeds of Chaos has very similar narrative structure and characters but is not the same engine or the same story but the introduction is almost identical. The art style is anime and may involve similar 3D art as what is found in Harem Collector.

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
This is all male protag rpgm games. You would know what it looks like, so take a gander.

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173/prefixes=2
I had posted this thread after I looked through the local database and other websites for the game. Just in case, I looked through all 18 pages of the male protagonist, RPGM games again. I am almost certain the game is not listed in the database. The game certainly predates F95; it started development around the same time that Harem Collector, The Last Sovereign, and Overwhored did. Which I guess was somewhere between 2012 and 2014. I am not sure that the project continued on much beyond those years. I have no recollection of seeing it or checking on it in 2015.

I also know that I found it via a database/community-library that I can no longer recall. I know that library is not TFGames.site or Hypnotic Collective.

Last edited:

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Important point. Village of Nightmare and Overwhored were in the same database. The game that I am looking for is in English; I believe the game is developed primarily or exclusively in English; it is not a Japanese translation though the database did contain a number of those and may have been something like Gelbooru.