RPGM Abandoned Elysium: Rise of the Dark King [v0.12.2] [Seyser Koze]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ELYSIUM-RISE-OF-THE-DARK-KING.jpg

Overview:

This is Elysium, a story-focused H-RPG made using RPG Maker VX. There's much more of a focus on the story aspect than the game aspect, making it more of a "more-than-usually-interactive VN" than an RPG
You Play as knight who gets betrayed for doing the right thing, turns to dark powers for revenge.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-06
Updated: 3 October 2013
Developer / Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: ver.0.12.2
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

DOWNLOADS
Win:
- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thats from Hongfire and i think its abandoned last entry Last edited by Seyser Koze; 03-14-2013, 09:35 AM.

• Haha
Reactions: markeen and Hermies

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
True i have played close to most on Hongfire so many are so good, but sadly nearly all become abandoned or go hiatus and never finished :(

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@muff diver-- ya dude i have included these,i m uploading some software to mega slowww speed..:(

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This was one of the games i liked the most;
the story was good, everything was good...
No idea why the author disappeared like that.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Keyseal

Jun 22, 2018

About this game:
This is Elysium, a story-focused H-RPG made using RPG Maker VX. There's much more of a focus on the story aspect than the game aspect, making it more of a "more-than-usually-interactive VN" than an RPG

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s):

If the game works for you Awesome if not then download these software and install them.

Game Info:
Updated: 3/10/2013
Genre: Fantasy, RPG,Straight, Adventure,Rape,Kind of the ONE Vibe.
Censorship: None
Version: ver.0.12.2
Developer / Publisher: --i m not sure if he was the creator of this game but so far he is the only one who's mentioned and i don't think he had a patreon page
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Personal note- I have played a lot of games,this is one of the games which had the most awesome story and sex,well atleast for me..too bad the game was never updated/abandoned..still there's a lot of gameplay.
@Muff Diver -- ya dude i have included these,i m uploading some software to mega slowww speed..:(
Hell yeah!!! I love a good anti-hero plot.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/Cleaned Up OP
Fixed title image & Tag's
mirrors added

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Ah, this one and Labyrinth of Despair were my favorites back during the heyday of Legend of Krystal forums.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
One of the Old Great RPG maker classics that had great stories, characters and gameplay yet died too soon. Others include the Labyrinth one that had multiple pickable characters, the two XP games, one where you were a demon put into a girls body and made her futa and the other one where you were a student in a magic school before getting tricked and switched genders, leading the MC adapt to the new circumstances while no one knows them while they try to figure out the situation.

Frankly not only were they great games with choices fitting an RPG better than Bioware, They were actually more interesting than the games that get large support on patreon now. Shame that their devs all gave up on their games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote